PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rosen on the trading block in Miami

They will be lucky to get a 7th. The kid has shown nothing. Granted he might have been given the least amount of chance to prove himself than any QB ever drafted that high, but he really hasn't shown anything.

At one time Rosen was the # 1 draft pick and was supposed to be the first QB to be taken in that draft.

Looks like the Dolphins are fielding calls to move him. It's amazing how quickly his stock fell during his short time in the league. :rolleyes:

Worth a shot for any team if he can be had for cheap. Not much downside to keep him as a 3rd stringer and evaluate him through the year.

If the price was low enough I'd LOVE to have him. There is no question that he had first round talent going into that draft year. Think about it he had 3 different HC's and 3 different offensive systems in his 3 years in COLLEGE. And his NFL has been just as chaotic. With no fault of his own, his kid has had his career kicked around him ever since he left HS. It is amazing his head hasn't exploded on him.

Here is my prediction - There is going to be some team in the NFL that is going to invest some time in this kid and put him in a stable environment as a back up, and when he gets his chance he will be ready to thrive. I'd love him to be our #3 QB for this season and then fight Stiddy for the job in 2021.

JMHO - The kid needs stability in a system, time and good coaching. All things he can get here.

If the price was low enough I'd LOVE to have him. There is no question that he had first round talent going into that draft year. Think about it he had 3 different HC's and 3 different offensive systems in his 3 years in COLLEGE. And his NFL has been just as chaotic. With no fault of his own, his kid has had his career kicked around him ever since he left HS. It is amazing his head hasn't exploded on him.

Here is my prediction - There is going to be some team in the NFL that is going to invest some time in this kid and put him in a stable environment as a back up, and when he gets his chance he will be ready to thrive. I'd love him to be our #3 QB for this season and then fight Stiddy for the job in 2021.

JMHO - The kid needs stability in a system, time and good coaching. All things he can get here.
7 different systems since HS I believe. Younger than this year's #1 overall.

Landing spot is everything for a QB and he's been in the worst situation possible since day 1.

We gave up a 2nd for Sanu so I don't want to hear about a late round pick for young cheap QB.

7 different systems since HS I believe. Younger than this year's #1 overall.

Landing spot is everything for a QB and he's been in the worst situation possible since day 1.

We gave up a 2nd for Sanu so I don't want to hear about a late round pick for young cheap QB.

The only potential issue is his contract, which is fully guaranteed.

I’ve defended Rosen a few times in this board. He’s inherited very unstable situations since he’s been in the league. I’d love to have him for a good value & see what we could squeeze out of him.

I’ve defended Rosen a few times in this board. He’s inherited very unstable situations since he’s been in the league. I’d love to have him for a good value & see what we could squeeze out of him.

We won’t get him from Miami for good value.

If Flores doesn't want him around, maybe he's not a Patriot type of player?

The usual source of such rumors are the player's agent, but I don't see how this helps the player out, unless the player just wants out of MIA.

The perfect example of why you don’t want to pushed into the starting role too soon as a QB.

From the GOAT to the DOG.

Rosen is a BUST.

I'll trade Stid for him + their 4th-rounder.

what pick did we lose this year in the bogus Spygate XXXVIII investigation? a 2nd? Yeah... I would need a second back from Miami before I took Rosen...

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back