PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roll call - all true Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of negatively hovering around our region and for good reason. We've been spoiled rotten by 7 years of one of the greatest ever to play the game leading the team. The prospect of a full year without hunky Tom B leading the offensive attack is daunting, if not disheartening following last year's game that shall not be named.

Nevertheless, I'm disappointed by how quickly some fans have given up on this year (if you doubt that, look at how quickly the season ticket message board has filled up). This team established its greatness by spitting in the face of long odds, starting with the first game that Brady took the field. Now I do not have the utmost confidence in Cassell. I have my doubts that this team is more than a fringe playoff contender without Brady, but I will stand behind this team and its quarterback every moment as this season plays itself out, and I will be damn proud when this team makes the playoffs.

Anyone with me, make make yourself heard!

All that means is there is more room on the bandwagon for the rest oof us...

Lets get a bigger grill, more lounge chairs and a bigger cooler :)

Like some on this board, I've watched this team since the Fenway Park/BU/BC days. Hell- I had seasons tickets when they opened Schaefer Stadium. I've seen the worst, I've seen the best. Plunkett gone? Replace him with a guy named Grogan. Bledsoe gone? Replace him with a guy named Brady. Brady gone?....well you know the rest. My point is the first 2 examples were successful teams because they were not one man shows, they were teams that could play well and execute the game plan. They had the pick yourselves up out of the dirt and hit them in the mouth mentality.

We've got a team that despite adversity is built to succeed, that has that hit 'em in the mouth mentality.

Let all the fairweather fans take the first train out of Gillette. This old bastard will still be standing and cheering loud and proud!

You can bet that I will be watching AND ROOTING for that pats come Sunday afternoon. I'd love to see them spank the Jets and put this whole "this team is nothing without Brady" to sleep.

Ditto. I think they are still a 10 win team or better this year. I've rooted through much, much worse. :)

GO Cassell!!!!

Last edited:
Still looking forward to this season. The Pats are the Pats...say no more.

Sorry, I'm just a bandwagon fan since the 60s.

I am bringing up this thread up again to RE-NEW my loyalty to PATS.

I support THIS TEAM, No matter what.

With Love
NewEngFan

In. Nice bump.

Signing in.....

Absolutely. I might need start wearing restraints at game-time though...

I stayed with them through that excruciating 1-15 year, I see no reason to desert now. In good times and bad, in sickness and in health, the Patriots is the team I'm hitched to.

Last edited:
I am a fan and this is my team. It will take nothing short of employing terrorists to get me away from them.

Now let's get to Sunday already!

This still applies for me.

Glad to be present. After so many years of disfunction and ineptitude (late 80's-early 90's) - I am glad to get back into mid-90's mode where getting to the playoffs MEANT something. Let's get in and shake things up.

No one wants to see us in January. Even in their house.

Yeah, really shows our deep loyalty to 'stand by' our team that is ONLY 7-5 and first in our division. Wooo we are so brave guys, if only we could just have a team that actually WON for once :eek:

I've been a fan since I knew what a football was. I'm in. Forever. My loyalties lie with the New England Patriots.

Been a fan for awhile and have seen things much worse than this....damn you higher expectations!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Should have added that this is a great thread....anyone got the Vegas line on which poster is gonna rain on this little pod of positivity ;-D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I will always be a Patriots fan forever. I've been a fan since bledsoe became a Patriots in 93. Ive seen the good and bad times and will stick with them no matter what. Im looking forward to this sundays game. I will be at Gillette stadium for this one. Looking forward to it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes