PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roethlisberger still crying about the Patriots cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Roethlisberger wants to accuse the Patriots of cheating with no evidence... when there's evidence he sexually assaulted two women?

F*** that guy

Here's a shot of Belichick and Ben after last Thursday's NFL season opener.

11014959_10205704532710445_4314779527825690640_n.jpg

Maybe don't stare down a WR that is running 50 yards down field

That was very interesting to read.

Im not an expert but i'm fairly knowledgeable about this crap and I really wanted to understand the technical explanation for how a FM signal was running on a encrypted UHF frequency.

As alwsys the NFLs explanation was completely inadequete...

Remember when he was a rookie and tried to use an injury excuse but Cowher told him to be a man and denied Ben was playing hurt? Methinks Tomlin let's his whining go unchecked.

On a side note, Ben has never been in elite physical condition but hes kinda husky.

As alwsys the NFLs explanation was completely inadequete...

After reading that article, I became appalled at how flimsy the NFL explanation was- pretty obvious they did not care to show just how hard it would have been to "jam" or "interfere" with UHF, and pretty damning that they also never cared to explain about, or mention that the Game Day Coordinator did not report any interference.

This link ought to be sent out on twitter to all the Boston sportswriters.

... i thought there's a clause in one of NFL's bylaws against unfounded accusations?!? WTF is going on?!!? :mad: ...

After reading that article, I became appalled at how flimsy the NFL explanation was- pretty obvious they did not care to show just how hard it would have been to "jam" or "interfere" with UHF, and pretty damning that they also never cared to explain about, or mention that the Game Day Coordinator did not report any interference.

This link ought to be sent out on twitter to all the Boston sportswriters.

The Gameday Coordinator was watching the cheerleaders and the techs on-site were Geek Squad caliber.

NFL Gameday Ops is a clown car. I am convinced of this.

... i thought there's a clause in one of NFL's bylaws against unfounded accusations?!? WTF is going on?!!? :mad: ...
It only applies to those teams in which are not located in Foxboro.

I've noticed, as have many others that Ben's "tough" reputation has been one of the silliest media tropes around. His "toughness" comes from supposedly playing through injuries, and the only reason we know he plays through injuries us because he holds a press conference to tell us every time he gets a boo boo.

Of course sometimes his "toughness" allows him to play through booboos only he can see. Like when he claimed to play the Super Bowl with broken ribs, but X-Rays from the Steelers never showed any ribs broken.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3894263

I've noticed, as have many others that Ben's "tough" reputation has been one of the silliest media tropes around. His "toughness" comes from supposedly playing through injuries, and the only reason we know he plays through injuries us because he holds a press conference to tell us every time he gets a boo boo.

Of course sometimes his "toughness" allows him to play through booboos only he can see. Like when he claimed to play the Super Bowl with broken ribs, but X-Rays from the Steelers never showed any ribs broken.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3894263

Yea i do think Ben's a pretty tough guy but he is a complete ham.

He's like that kid who falls off his bike, scrapes his knee and is fine. As soon as his mom shows up he starts crying and acts like he fractured his kneecap.

The Patriots are cheaters to exactly the same extent that Roethlisberger is a serial rapist.

Separately, I've never been more positive that they're going to suck this year. Teams that are still whining about some small, uncontrollable fact in a loss that happened a week ago clearly lack the mentality necessary to win in the NFL. And it all starts with Tomlin. He's a **** excuse for a coach.

"I don't want to make any excuses, but in case one of you didn't hear me the first fifty times, my foot really hurts." - Big Ben

Roethlisberger is the king of playing up injuries to make him look like a hero when he comes back in and performs after he acted like he blew out an ACL or tore his rotator cuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots