PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roethlisberger still crying about the Patriots cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
“In a lot of games, the offensive coordinator to Quarterback headset, it will go out, doesn’t matter if it’s at home, on the road, it just never fails, there’s almost always some kind of communication[issues]. But what I was told and what Bruce [Gradkowski] told me when he listened was that when we had the ball on offense, our coach-to-coach communication were not only hearing themselves, but they were hearing the radio broadcast of the game. And from what I was told from Coach Haley, it was only when we had the ball. When the Patriots had the ball, there was no radio broadcast.”

Roethlisberger admits that communication issues happen all across the league, but this one was unique.

“It happens at a lot of stadiums. It happens at Heinz Field…That’s the first time that I had ever heard of anything happening when you hear a radio broadcast during a game, that’s new to me in hearing that. But like I said, it didn’t affect me at all, but it obviously affected the coaches, so whether that’s a coincidence it happened up there or what, I’m not really sure.”

“I always felt that they knew some of our offensive plays,” Roethlisberger said. “For whatever reason., maybe it was better scouting or whatever, but I had always felt that.”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015...fense-there-was-some-very-encouraging-things/

IDK Ben, maybe when the Pats see something the other team does on tape when they are scouting them, they aren't actually shocked when they actually see them doing it in the game.

BTW, I think the Steelers are going to go something like 6-10. If four days later, they are still obsessed with this crap, they are a soft team. Even if the Pats did cheated, you need to move on. I think the Steelers are still biatching about this in the locker room.

BTW, I think the Steelers are going to go something like 6-10. If four days later, they are still obsessed with this crap, they are a soft team. Even if the Pats did cheated, you need to move on. I think the Steelers are still biatching about this in the locker room.

They'll go 8-8, miss the playoffs, then spend the next ten years whining like babies about how #Radiogate derailed their entire Superbowl run and ruined their season.

BTW, he just threw his coaching staff and teammates under the bus because before this they could blame the radio communications for not covering Gronk in the red zone, but he claims the radio communications were working fine when the Steelers were on defense.

Grown ass men being whiny losers. Get over it you lost focus on SF.

If they lose to San Fran, they will blame the fact that a 49ers fan beat the crap out of a Vikings fan last night for the reason.

Too bad we won't get to play this soft team in the postseason. They are our *****es.

These babies are just f###### unbelievable. The NFL coaches, executives and players love to portray themselves as these tough-guy, no excuse-making he-men. In reality, they're a bunch of whining ****ies whose behavior more closely resembles middle school girls in their cafeteria. They should be embarrassed and ashamed, but they aren't and won't be.

"It's 2015, where is my participation trophy?"

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015...fense-there-was-some-very-encouraging-things/

IDK Ben, maybe when the Pats see something the other team does on tape when they are scouting them, they aren't actually shocked when they actually see them doing it in the game.

I wish they'd let it go as well, but I'm not surprised in the least that it was addressed on his weekly radio show. It was probably the main question.

Maybe Tomlinson only noticed headset/communication problems with Roethlisburger when they were on offense is because WHEN THEY WERE ON DEFENSE ROETHLISBURGER WAS SITTING TWO ****ING FEET AWAY FROM HIM.

Oops, my caps key got stuck.

when we had the ball on offense, our coach-to-coach communication were not only hearing themselves, but they were hearing the radio broadcast of the game.

So, wait … I thought it was just the radio broadcast they were hearing. That they actually still heard "themselves" is news to me.

Meanwhile an article came out today stating the Patriots lost headset communication in SB46, but you never heard a peep about it from ANYONE in the organization.

By the way, nice game Ben in 2004 against the Pats with the Super Bowl on the line. lol.

We know BB controls and plans everything he can control. If BB could control the frequency/interference, do you think he'd be dumb enough to do it in a way that would indicate an obvious pattern? Would he pull that trick out on a week 1 game against a team he routinely beats?

With nothing on the line, why would he even use a major trick like this and bring unwanted attention at a time when the whole football world is watching him (I suspect game 1 has a large media/fan audience)?

BB isn't this foolish, but QBs who are focused on the prior week (even by answering a question) show a losing attitude (imho) and I'd expect more from someone who has his years in the game.

What should we make of the legacies of Roethlisberger* and Tomlin* ? Both have been caught making up stories, violating an unwritten rule, and therefore...CHEATING!!!

Got to say, I'm a little surprised by this. Whatever his flaws might be, and a lot of them have been well documented, being kind of a crybaby like this didn't seem to be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots