PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney out ? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose to believe what Rodney was quoted as saying. This could be another Wendi Nix so called "insider" story whcih end up being not true.:mad:

Re: Rodney out ?

rodney's reaction on the field right after the hit was what i'd expect from him if he knew he'd been hurt badly. he's not the kind of guy to slam the turf with his hand out of pain, but it looked like anger and frustration to me. i thiink the boston media commentators are probably engaging in wishful thinking...

Re: Rodney Harrison OUT for this Sunday...

Wait Harrison said, "I'm alright". I didnt know that means he certainly wont play this week.

he tells the reporters hes alright, walks witout a limp. believe me hell be there bettis said the same thing last night peole are just guessing

Guys, this is the playoffs. If Rodney had one leg, he'd be out there.

he tells the reporters hes alright, walks witout a limp. believe me hell be there bettis said the same thing last night peole are just guessing

I hope so. Also possible that the Pats/Harrison are purposefully misleading the Jets who gave us hell the last time our hell wasn't there.

Re: Rodney Harrison OUT for this Sunday...

...as per ESPN's Cold Pizza (didn't get the NFL reporter's name). Deemed a "lower leg injury", with a possibility of missing the rest of the playoffs....yuck

I looked up "lower leg injury" in my medical dictionary and couldn't find anything.

Maybe he's just guessing so he can be on TV?

It is not a guess. He said he was told by a source he considers reliable that RH is out.:mad:

It is not a guess. He said he was told by a source he considers reliable that RH is out.:mad:
We don't need him this week - hopefully he'll be back in two weeks though.

From the Herald today.....

"So I’ve gotten a few e-mails wondering how to take Rodney Harrison’s first quote after Sunday’s game. Asked how he was feeling, Harrison said, “I’m all right.” Without hearing it yourself, it can be interpreted in a couple of ways — either as a declaration that he’s OK and not injured, or a more vague, slightly down, “I’m doing all right, but I don’t really know.”

Sadly, in this case it sounded like more of the latter. Harrison was walking fine and even stopped to sign an autograph, but overall he seemed (a) pissed off, and (b) uncertain of how he’s doing.

We’ll give you info as it’s available, but the Patriots have no media access today and it may be a day or two before we know what’s going on. Needless to say, after all he’s been through to return to action, it would be a shame of the highest order if Harrison can’t play this weekend, now that the games really count."

Even if he is right, it is not all bad. They will certainly destroy the Jets with Sanders at SS, and Rodney could be back after next week ("maybe out for the playoffs"). Finally, I still think they can beat SD, Baltimore and Philly as they are. They are playing extremely tough ball, best of the season, and we can expect Wilfork, Watson and Faulk will all play. :rocker:

I must say, although I really would like to see Rodney out there on Sunday, I have been very impressed with Sanders play of late. The kid is really starting to come on and make plays and hard hits. Rodney is teaching him well.

As for this whole supposed report from a SD reporter, doesn't jive with the eyewitness sightings where Rodney walked with no crutches or limp out of the lockerroom after the game. Time will tell but right now I'm not buying the report he is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back