PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison makes Patriots HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love DMAC.

Rodney was different.

He came to the Pats when it seemed like they were a fluke team that won the SB. And that’s what the 2001 team could have been. Think of the Dallas Mavericks and how they will be remembered... or not.

Rodney changed things. He set the tone. He was brutal and encouraged others around him to be the same way. He anchored a terrible 2004 secondary to a SB victory. He was part of maybe the best secondary of all to time with (my good friend) Ty Law in 2003.

The most underrated player in NFL history in my opinion.

We do not talk about him enough IMO.
I loved Rodney when he was with the Chargers, same way I loved Corey with the Bengals.

I never dreamed both of them would be Patriots.

I voted Rodney but I had to really think this one out. All three were equally deserving but I went with Rodney because of his infectious leadership personality. He played the “No Respect” theme better than anyone

Julius.

Adams.
By any conceivable criteria or measurement, if you're paying any attention at all to the team, the game and what's going on, any New England Patriots Team Hall Of Fame is a disgrace and an insult when it does not include Julius Adams. It's sick.
football-new-england-patriots-julius-adams-in-action-vs-baltimore-picture-id81410251

2016-03-26_21-49-39.jpg

Shame we don't host the Chargers, maybe Rodney night is vs the Giants on Thursday night?

I voted Rodney but I had to really think this one out. All three were equally deserving but I went with Rodney because of his infectious leadership personality. He played the “No Respect” theme better than anyone
Reminds me so much of Kevin Garnett (who we are still waiting on his jersey retirement). I think Rodney is the best player of the bunch, but I voted for Seymour for 3 rings and being a much better player than Vrabel. All 3 will get their moment and rightfully so. I think Vrabel was probably my favorite of the bunch, but Rodney was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News