PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison makes Patriots HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sey should have got in and I voted that way, but I have no problem with Rod getting in. I think they need to change the rules about getting in. Some years there could be 2-3. Others, none.

539w.jpg

OVER MOSS?!?

Somehow he is still my favorite Patriot of all time. He could have (of) been the MVP of the 2004 regular season and should have been the SB MVP that year.

That clip at the end of the 2003 AFCCG when he thanked Bill for bringing him here and then Bill pays it back... holy **** that always gives me the feels.

I’ve met some Pats and I’ve been pretty cool but I think meeting Rodney would leave me star struck.

Congrats to the Beasts of Beasts.

Best Safety to ever wear a Patriots uniform.

I don’t remember the numbers, but the Pats win/loss record with and without him when he played was crazy. He was an absolute force. That one year he came back only to get hurt the last game still kills me, whatever year that was.

I don’t remember the numbers, but the Pats win/loss record with and without him when he played was crazy. He was an absolute force. That one year he came back only to get hurt the last game still kills me, whatever year that was.
he got hurt in the game against the dirty jeff fisher titans.

As he should. Congrats #37!

idk...Sey left us. Rodney retired with us.
Syemour was traded a week or so before the start of the season, he didn't leave on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes