PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a left footed punter

This is an overstatement, but (like Peyton,) Rogers makes a case for the title...

Greatest Single Player of All Time

Now, as soon as 1-man-on-a-side football gains popularity, Rogers can be the GOAT.

Until then, he's a very talented finger-pointer and teammate-burner.

Hey, Winning makes everybody magnanimous. Just think what Brady might be like if he ever had a losing season.

This is an overstatement, but (like Peyton,) Rogers makes a case for the title...

Greatest Single Player of All Time

Now, as soon as 1-man-on-a-side football gains popularity, Rogers can be the GOAT.

Until then, he's a very talented finger-pointer and teammate-burner.

Hey, Winning makes everybody magnanimous. Just think what Brady might be like if he ever had a losing season.
Mike Vick would own that league.

Here I was thinking this thread was about Aaron's mediocrity only to come find out it's really about whether Rodgers sucks **** or not!

Now you've got me wondering damn it! Olivia Munn talks about how she likes to have sex all the time. Aaron Rodgers dates Olivia Munn. Rodgers helps Munn's career, Munn helps Rodgers appear heterosexual. The theories going thru my head now! Damn you Ice_Ice_Brady!

On a more serious note, I sure hope Rodgers isn't gay. That would mean we really haven't come that far after all as a society. Then again seeing Michael Sam being treated like Michael Sam the gay football player instead of Michael Sam the football player as he asked to be treated by the media already showed we really haven't come that far at all. So sad.

I thought this was common knowledge about Rodgers. Just before he started dating Munn, there was a lot of smoke. He was living with a “roommate from college.” Said roommate from college roasted him on Twitter in a way that was widely interpreted as a scorned lover. A few months later, the man who had fiercely guarded his private is all over social media with his new celebrity girlfriend (and now has another one in Danica Patrick.)

Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Ex-Boyfriend - Perez Hilton

Aaron Rodgers' Personal Life Is A F*cking Mess, Gay Rumors Re-Emerge

Rodgers new “flames” are super obnoxious. Like you’ll find all kinds of lame stories where Munn/Patrick just decide to talk to reporters about their really normal relationship, clarifying they are attracted to each other and screw a lot, and how straight Aaron is, etc. You know, stuff that typically famous athletes/stars would never say to the press, private intimate things about their partners. I always thought the gay rumors were just rumors until the Munn and Patrick articles started coming out. Can you name another sports star whose “girlfriends” actively Talk about their sex lives to gossip columns?

Last edited:
Rogers is the most overrated QB of this generation.

I’ve been pointing this out about Rodgers for a long time, and now Patrick Mahomes appears to be the guy to make it a reality. Being “the greatest quarterback” from a skills perspective, rather than a resume focused heavily on rings, has a huge problem. As soon as you’re surpassed by someone else’s, you drop like 10 spots in all-time rankings.

It happened to Steve Young, who was considered to be unsurpassable in his perfection of the QB position. As soon as Rodgers came along, Young plummted in all-time rankings and legacy. Now if Mahomes winds up with a career passer rating of, say, 107, Rodgers will be remembered as just another talent guy in a big group of others. I mean, how is Rodgers the greatest natural passer when Mahomes is doing things that Rodgers can’t? The QB position is always evolving with someone setting a new bar for talent. But championships don’t change, which is why Brady, Montana, Starr, and Graham will always remain atop the lists, along with a revolving door of a few longevity current stat kings/flashy skill kings who are just waiting to get bounced.

If your asking me if Rogers ever makes it to another super bowl? I have one answer, no way no how!

Exactly.
41q2wmKyhoL.jpg

That's the understatement of the century.

Brady: 207 wins-60 losses
Rodgers 100 wins-57 losses-1 tie

Playoffs:

Brady:30-wins-10 losses
Rodgers: 9 wins-7 losses

SuperBowls:

Brady: 6 wins/3 losses
Rodgers: 1 win

You take out any of Brady's 6 wins and still has 5 SuperBowls and a 27-10 record (73%). You take out Rodgers' 2010 run and he's 6-7 (46%) in the playoffs with no SuperBowl appearances.

These two should not be put together in the same sentence. Rodgers is not in the GOAT discussion. He's not in the Top 5 ever discussion.

Rodgers isn't in Brady's class. But neither is Flacco in Rodgers' class. My whole point was to respond to the claim that Rodgers isn't a winner. Obviously, he's a major winner. Just not....Brady-level winner.

In the same way Jimmy G is a multiple champion, yeah.

What about Bledsoe? He has a ring. And he made a contribution in the AFCCG that year. Does that "count"?

Rodgers isn't in Brady's class. But neither is Flacco in Rodgers' class. My whole point was to respond to the claim that Rodgers isn't a winner. Obviously, he's a major winner. Just not....Brady-level winner.

Aaron Rodgers is one more disappointing season away from missing the 2010s All-Decade team entirely. He only has a shot at second team now anyway.

NFL Top 100 (voted by players)

Brady - 1, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 1, 1
Rodgers - 11, 1, 6, 11, 2, 6, 6, 10

Brady voted higher than Rodgers 6 of 8 seasons.

Brady never ranked lower than 4th; Rodgers ranked outside top 5 six times and in top 5 just twice.

It’s been apparent for a long time that many NFL players think Rodgers is smoke and mirrors. Sports pundits pump him up; in reality he’s a really good QB but saying he’s in the GOAT discussion is like saying Russell Westbrook is in the GOAT discussion. A lot of empty statistical feats.

I take Flutie over Young every day, especially on Sundays

You also claimed Jim Plunkett was more talented than Tom Brady so just a reminder - nobody takes you serious.

Just look at that interview. The really hard part of this thread is understanding the underlying theme. Rogers sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes