Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz 1h1 hour ago
Bob Kravitz Retweeted Tony

It's not 12:50 yet. The night is young. But I think I'm going to bed. Enjoy the greatness you are witnessing. It doesn't last forever.

Bob Kravitz added,

Tony @TKO552
@bkravitz do you have a scoop anything for us pats fans to be worried about ?

pats fans just might be able to enjoy the next two weeks. unlike 2 years ago when all the frame gate bull **** surfaced. watch somebody claim the pats paid the guy who pulled the fire alarm at the hotel the steelers were staying at.

I hated those 2 weeks 2 years ago. The NFL didn't just take a dump on the Pats, but on the New England fans.

This time is going to be great and Goodell deserves all the derision he's going to receive over the next two weeks.

I hope that McNally and Jastremski are Kraft's special guests for the SB. Those two are Patriots and definitely deserve it after what they went through for the team and what a great way to stick it to the NFL.

I hope that McNally and Jastremski are Kraft's special guests for the SB. Those two are Patriots and definitely deserve it after what they went through for the team and what a great way to stick it to the NFL.

They are not going to be guests. They have jobs to do. They were reinstated in their jobs last year.

They are not going to be guests. They have jobs to do. They were reinstated in their jobs last year.

I was under the impression that neither work for the team any more. I'm surprised that cameras never find them on the sidelines.

I was under the impression that neither work for the team any more. I'm surprised that cameras never find them on the sidelines.

They were reinstated at the beginning of the 2015 season with slightly different jobs and I believe they are still employed there.

No broadcast TV camera will ever "find them" - - all broadcasts are a production of the NFL........therefore I'm sure the camera crews and producers are under strict instructions never to expressly show them.

NFL Reinstates Patriots Employees John Jastremski, Jim McNally From Suspension

funny...THEY were re-instated...what friggin' state is Kensil hiding in? TODAY was Goodell's Waterloo...

funny...THEY were re-instated...what friggin' state is Kensil hiding in? TODAY was Goodell's Waterloo...

No. The Super Bowl win would be his Waterloo.

BB or Wellington. I'll take BB. :D

pats fans just might be able to enjoy the next two weeks. unlike 2 years ago when all the frame gate bull **** surfaced. watch somebody claim the pats paid the guy who pulled the fire alarm at the hotel the steelers were staying at.
BradyFumbleGate!

I hope he sends them up to accept the trophy on his behalf...

I hope he sends them up to accept the trophy on his behalf...
Shouldn't even send the team out for celebration, snub the whole thing and have dorito dink take the trophy like you're saying.

who gives a **** about that ****ing alarm.

Does anyone remembers someone pulled the alarm at the hotel the Pats were staying at in Scottsdale 2 years ago before the Superbowl?

The whole league and the rest 31 fan bases can go eat a bag of ****s for all I care (not that there's anything wrong with that).

No. The Super Bowl win would be his Waterloo.

BB or Wellington. I'll take BB. :D

I'm thinking more USS Missouri.....

Japanese_surrender_signatories_arrive_aboard_the_USS_MISSOURI_in_Tokyo_Bay_to_participate_in_surrender_ceremonies_HD-SN-99-03021.jpg

The hotels where the players will be staying in should post signs how bad the punishment (arrest, fines, deportation etc.) will be if anyone pulls this sh!t. Maybe they'll think twice since there will be cameras, in all likely-hood, and no one will get out unscathed.

Kravitz is reporting the the Patriots temporarily changed the value of pi to be EXACTLY 3.14, warping space-time and confusing Tomlin.

Exponent is on it and agrees that it is more probable than not that Brady was generally aware of these pi shenanigans.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey