PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richards Absolutely WAS Traded to Atlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

The question is who will inherit the compromising photos of the coach when Richards leaves. They can be quite useful. We think that they started with Jake Bequette, right? Someone needs to trace the history of these valuable photos.

Rappaport is reporting it's for a conditional 7th rounder which makes sense.

The question is who will inherit the compromising photos of the coach when Richards leaves. They can be quite useful. We think that they started with Jake Bequette, right? Someone needs to trace the history of these valuable photos.

If Roberts makes the cut, I think we'll have a pretty good idea who has them now.

This is the post ever. You should get Pulitzer for this.

Most importantly this very likely signals the end of the 4 safety debacle, err, defense.

Most importantly this very likely signals the end of the 4 safety debacle, err, defense.

They could just continue experimenting with this using Ebner. BB has had this itch to make it work for years. I remember how Ebner had some snaps as star in 2014.

They could just continue experimenting with this using Ebner. BB has had this itch to make it work for years. I remember how Ebner had some snaps as star in 2014.
I think the Sb was the final straw.
It was innovative to use against the Reid system, but it just didnt work.
Creative things often fail, but many times they lead to better ideas.

Addition by subtraction!!!!!

I am doing cartwheels.

Trading him for free is a good deal. I wonder if he knew he was the most hated Patriot?

I'd say McCourty, but you're just begging to get run on at that point.

Oh, one'll turn up...

I'd guess the captain already has someone lined up. Might even be someone who's not yet on the roster.

Yes, the captain is that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore