PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richards Absolutely WAS Traded to Atlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I really care because Richards being off the team is excellent news in and of itself, but what is the compensation? Or did we have to give a pick away too just to get them to take him?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally my next question would be, what did we get in return, in this case I could care less.

Reminds me of the Lenny Dykstra quote:
"Did you hear this pitcher has been traded?"
"Great trade! Who'd we get back?"

Ironic that he’ll make his debut with the Falcons next week against Philadelphia where Foles gets to tear him apart again.

It’s not hyperbole to say this is one of the greatest moments of my under 30 life.

Lol it literally couldn’t be a more worthless return. Which is well deserved.

If I were a GM in that situation, I'd try to do something amusing like offering a conditional 7th rounder in 2028.

Honestly, is he actually a good special teamer? He’s on a few units but, I’m not sure he’s even that good.

I think you’d rather have a special teams player on a similar level that’s somewhat playable on one side of the ball than have Richards. I doubt he’s good enough on special teams to warrant him on a roster.

Dimitroff leaving team headquarters after Atlanta fans hear the news...

run-2.gif

Honestly, is he actually a good special teamer? He’s on a few units but, I’m not sure he’s even that good.

I think you’d rather have a special teams player on a similar level that’s somewhat playable on one side of the ball than have Richards. I doubt he’s good enough on special teams to warrant him on a roster.

He was always okay but not nearly on the level of Bolden, King (let alone Slater or Ebner).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents