PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rhamondre, not Mac. Not a nickname thing.

I don't care what we're calling him, this guy just seems to have "it."

Duh, they don't play the same position, it's not zero sum, la la la I get it. I just have this feeling that despite the jam-packed committee he comes into, unless he fumbles, Rham is going to break out and turn into a true no. 1 (despite our preference for roleplayers, and despite how extra our backfield is, as the kids would say I think but I'm not sure.)

I think tempering our reMACtions is all good and well. See what I did there. I also think it's irrational to be this high on the guy.

Howsomever...

Does anybody else have that "this guy is going to be special" feeling about Rhamondre?

Or am I just labor-day-bored-&-irrational?
I definitely do. I’m feeling like he’ll be really good for us as white (who I think is underrated and won us the Falcons sb) moves on. Bill like committees so I feel like he’s ideal given our roster.

Loved the pick, kid has the potential to be something special. There’s a lot of youth on this team that are going to be fun to watch develop.

When i was doing mocks, the more I read and watched, the more likely Rhamosausus was to be on them...at the end, he was my 4th pick for pretty much every draft.

So I like him a lot.

The guy who's really caught my eye and made me accept Sony's departure, though, it Taylor. He gets outside the tackle faster than I've seen in a long time and there's nothing thin or fragile in his frame.

And let us not forget Harris. Backfield is loaded.

When i was doing mocks, the more I read and watched, the more likely Rhamosausus was to be on them...at the end, he was my 4th pick for pretty much every draft.

So I like him a lot.

The guy who's really caught my eye and made me accept Sony's departure, though, it Taylor. He gets outside the tackle faster than I've seen in a long time and there's nothing thin or fragile in his frame.

And let us not forget Harris. Backfield is loaded.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back