PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reunited (and it feels so good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA_Pat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Oooh yeah! The Bills, facing defensive challenges with their injuries know just what to do - hire the defensive coordinator responsible for the by far worst defense in football! The Ryan Bros. are back in business!

No need to worry about them I guess.

Caption this, courtesy of a Bills fan that lost a bet:

CqabNagXgAAiI7o.jpg

Caption this, courtesy of a Bills fan that lost a bet:

CqabNagXgAAiI7o.jpg
Wow...

That's a tough bet to lose. I recently lost a beard growing contest which forces me to poop myself in a public setting, and even that pales in comparison to getting a rival team's tattoo etched upon my body. I just couldn't do it.

Wow...

That's a tough bet to lose. I recently lost a beard growing contest which forces me to poop myself in a public setting, and even that pales in comparison to getting a rival team's tattoo etched upon my body. I just couldn't do it.

wait...WUT?.."poop myself in a public setting"? HUH?

Wow...

Holy Crap.

Don't do it. Buy a couple of rounds instead. That's one of those memories, like a tattoo, that never dies.

You'll be hearing about it twenty years from now.

wait...WUT?.."poop myself in a public setting"? HUH?

Some long time 25+ year old friends, way too much alcohol, a knack for always wanting to one up each other for terrible punishments, and here I am.

Obviously, I didn't expect to have the beard growing capability of Sidney Crosby. There's an important lesson in here somewhere, but it's hard to narrow down to just one.

Holy Crap.

Don't do it. Buy a couple of rounds instead. That's one of those memories, like a tattoo, that never dies.

You'll be hearing about it twenty years from now.
Oh, it will be a piece of cake. I get to have a backpack with me for clean up purposes, so I've got that going in my favor. Easy peasy.

Some long time 25+ year old friends, way too much alcohol, a knack for always wanting to one up each other for terrible punishments, and here I am.

Obviously, I didn't expect to have the beard growing capability of Sidney Crosby. There's an important lesson in here somewhere, but it's hard to narrow down to just one.
Oh, I can think of one...

Wow...

Sadly not everyone is as talented as Larry Izzo when it comes to public pooping.

Well, this thread went to...poop. Which is appropriate for the Ryan Bros. as no doubt their team will head in the same direction.

Well, this thread went to...poop. Which is appropriate for the Ryan Bros. as no doubt their team will head in the same direction.
Nothing will be better than watching the two of them suck together. With each victory they shrivel up and die just a little bit more. The fact that one of the victories can come without Brady makes it that much sweeter.

Jeez, Supa, have respected you as a poster but man oh man. Welch on that one, ok? You're representing Pats fans, can't have you doing that brother.

Jeez, Supa, have respected you as a poster but man oh man. Welch on that one, ok? You're representing Pats fans, can't have you doing that brother.
If Im forced to go through with it, (my friends are pretty headstrong that I honor the bet) I promise to wear a Jets or Dolphins t-shirt. :)

Wow...

Where basketball shorts, bring wet wipes it's not so bad....not from experience or anything

Wow...

Hahaha I did not see that coming. Do you get to choose the time and place? Will other people know it was the result of a lost bet? Can you leave immediately afterwards? Honk honk for the deetz truck!

It will become clearer once the hangover ends.

Hahaha I did not see that coming. Do you get to choose the time and place? Will other people know it was the result of a lost bet? Can you leave immediately afterwards? Honk honk for the deetz truck!

Yeah, I get final say over time, although there's a bit of a difference of opinion as to what defines "public setting." Since we already agreed that all churches, schools, hospitals, etc were off the table, along with anything that could be considered as breaking the law, I shouldn't be in too bad of shape.

As mentioned, the loser (me, in more ways than one) does have the luxury of a backpack, so while uncomfortable for a short period of time, you could theoretically get by with only a handful of people noticing, and get in/out fairly quickly.

The conundrum lies in the fact that anyone who would know would realize that it was likely a hazing, prank, or lost bet due to some idiots (my friends) likely capturing the event on their phones, but that will almost certainly draw additional attention. I can choose to wear any type of disguise, though, should I decide to consult Johnny Manziel for some tips. At the end of the day, the good news is still the fact that I don't have to get a Buffalo Bills tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News