PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Respectfully request with hyperlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For God's Sake, man...What is this, 1996??
jester.gif

We all hate ESPN and many already boycott their Site and their Programming.

You're not exactly introducing a Revolutionary new Idea, here.
Hover
over the damned thing if you wanna know where it's going!!
idea.gif

ESPN has repeatedly taken every opportunity to besmirch and otherwise ruin the best Dynasty football has probably ever seen. By going to their site, and any Patriot fan going to their site, you are helping to add revenue simply by increasing their visits and then they can in turn sell that increase to their advertisers. As Patriots fans, it would be a good idea to completely avoid ESPN like the plague, as that will help aid their demise. Think about all the rabid sports fans in New England, and around the country that if they just stopped going to ESPN and what that would mean to their revenue. Boycotting organizations that do ****ty things is a good idea.

It wouldn't do a damn thing to ESPN. Having the NFL,NBA,CFB,MLB TV deals thru at least 2022. And getting cable fees from most people in this country whether they watch or not. A boycott by New England fans is going to do much to hurt them, when you still have to watch 2 Pats games, 10 Red Sox games. And when Celtics get good again many games and playoffs on ESPN.

It wouldn't do a damn thing to ESPN. Having the NFL,NBA,CFB,MLB TV deals thru at least 2022. And getting cable fees from most people in this country whether they watch or not. A boycott by New England fans is going to do much to hurt them, when you still have to watch 2 Pats games, 10 Red Sox games. And when Celtics get good again many games and playoffs on ESPN.

Meh, you watch the games you have to on ESPN. But they are already losing subscribers and posting revenue losses. It can only hurt them more.

I would respectfully request that anyone which posts a hyperlink in this format: Hyperlink

Let us know if that link is heading to ESPN, so we don't accidentally click and head over to that trash of an organization and accidentally give them traffic. Thanks.

Good grief.

image.jpg

Technically if you are on mobile you cannot hover over the link to see where it goes.

I never click on links anyway.

I will read pretty much any Patriots article good,bad or insane. And if its newsworthy again good,bad or insane I am not going to go out my way to make it so people who don't like ESPN not click on the article. It's not my responsibility to help you avoid certain websites. If you don't like these websites use a web blocker and block all websites you don't want to to give clicks.
To patsrock
Then with all due respect, FU.

Seriously, dude, I have more concern for a person who has a flat tire besides the side of the road than you do for other posters.

Before the anti-smoking jihad, many smokers would not smoke in, say, a shared cab ride. They are all better people than you? Screw you.
Easy solution. I'll just ignore you. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
To the OP--yes, since you asked nicely, I will warn you and anyone else about an ESPN link, should I choose to start a thread.

Adult Friend Finder, on the other hand...

Nah, I'm a retired geezer.
I agree there's a lot of crap out there. But also some good stuff. You learn how to discriminate and push the "next" button. I don't rely on anyone else to do that for me and I'm not particularly interested in doing it for anyone else.
At least you admit it is out of general laziness. As a retired guy I actually respect that. The holier than thou BS of "not my responsibility to help my fellow man" of whats-his-name (I'd have to unignore his pomposity to see his name, sorry.)
I'm OK with hovering over a link, but don't try to claim you link to E!SPN because you are better than me.

To the OP--yes, since you asked nicely, I will warn you and anyone else about an ESPN link, should I choose to start a thread.

Adult Friend Finder, on the other hand...

Thanks, seemed like a reasonable request, but others disagreed I suppose.

To patsrock
Then with all due respect, FU.

Seriously, dude, I have more concern for a person who has a flat tire besides the side of the road than you do for other posters.

Before the anti-smoking jihad, many smokers would not smoke in, say, a shared cab ride. They are all better people than you? Screw you.
Easy solution. I'll just ignore you. Thanks for the heads up.

Cool story!! Glad you will ignore because when I post ESPN articles you won't have to worry about clicking the link. Since you have me on ignore you can't see this anyways.

I do not like ESPN programming but I still read some of tbeir stuff ... mostly not football and I still get their magazine which I like. Not going to cut my nose to spite my face as they say. They do a good job with NCAA...NBA ....MLB in my opinion ....NHL not so much and NFL too much bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News