PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Respect Dennard

This thread is so bad I feel more stupid for having read it.

Let's see. Dennard says to himself " I have a hearing coming up, if the DA uses this tape to show I'm aggressive and can't control myself, we'll just argue it was the "football code" that made me do it.":eek:

311.gif

The judge will laugh that out of the courtroom if they tried to use a tape of something that happened during a football game.

"You see here judge he plays football aggressively, you need to set an example and give him the maximum."

311.gif

The judge will laugh that out of the courtroom if they tried to use a tape of something that happened during a football game.

"You see here judge he plays football aggressively, you need to set an example and give him the maximum."
Really- and you would be willing to take that chance.

Possible you haven't kept up with what rulings judges have made that defy logic. He is, after all, being judged on an assault charge.

But I'm done with this thread and maybe it should be moved to the PS for those who still want to discuss this subject.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back