PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Patriots fired up over what they've seen from Jamie Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d still be reluctant to give him an extension.

I seriously doubt he and his agent are looking for one. I think he signed here looking to have a really good season and go to free agency.

Biggest question mark is how much Flores leaving is going to affect things...
True but thankfully the adjunct DC they have this year has some experience calling defenses :p

Triumph was right again.

I told yall that Collins is still a Beast that can play way BEFORE the Pats brought him back into the family. Collins just makes plays and his athleticism is off the charts good.

This D has the makings to be the best in the league no question
'D' carried the team through the transition to Brady and will carry the team through the transition from Brady.

They have the potential to be the best LB group in the AFC just two years after having bottom end talent. If Bentley can handle MLB & Van Noy, Hightower & Collins can be moved around as chess pieces whew boy.

Agree. I love the versatility and potential for different looks based on the opponent.

Triumph was right again.

I told yall that Collins is still a Beast that can play way BEFORE the Pats brought him back into the family. Collins just makes plays and his athleticism is off the charts good.

Is that 3rd person Garth Brooks right there?

Glad he is doing well. Keep wondering how much playing time he is going to get and if we see more 3 LB sets in the near future?

Last edited:
Agreed on waiting to see how he plays before making any definitive opinions about him.
Disagree on using the opinion of the Browns of all franchises as any sort of indicator one way or another.

Cool. What are your thoughts on the browns cutting him? I'm rooting rooting for him to do well here. Just not willing to place him as the next Patrick Chung until I see it.

Triumph was right again.

That word...I'm not sure you used it correctly.

RB’s have killed us on simple swing passes the last few years. Hope he helps there. And, too many stretch play runs have turned into 12-15 yards instead of 5-6.

Secondary has been fantastic. Getting better in this intermediate area will make this defense really good. Hope Collins and Bentley step up

So people are here are getting pumped based on an unsubstantiated quote from Jeff Howe...

“The coaching staff is fired up over what they’ve seen from linebacker Jamie Collins, both on the field and in the building,” said Howe.

So people are here are getting pumped based on an unsubstantiated quote from Jeff Howe...

“The coaching staff is fired up over what they’ve seen from linebacker Jamie Collins, both on the field and in the building,” said Howe.
Sure, why not? Collins came here on the cheap and offers one more chess piece for Bill to use. Does anyone dislike this move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes