PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Patriots are one of top two candidates to land Ray Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many clear shots to the head would he get before it was treated like a crime, I wonder? You'd think a manly man like that would be able to kill her with a clear shot if he landed right.

Meanwhile there's some kid in Texas in the slammer for having two joints...

I share your frustration with how our criminal justice system works, but unfortunately domestic violence cases are a dime a dozen and happen all day, every day.

The main factor in my opinion is that she decided to back him up and stand beside him. Had that not happened, the prosecution may have been more inclined to try and find some type of "permanent physical damage" to her (which probably could have been done one way or another due to some grey area).

"Look you dink, backin 2013 you replied as follows in a PM to me: Blaming someone else in a pathetic attempt to make yourself look like some put upon victim would be more impactful if you weren't one of the more aggressively hostile posters on the site since you just reinforced your point." How about denying you sent that PM? If you do, you're lying again. I've seen great posters on this site cower at the thought of offending you, which I find incompressible. You intimidate people, and you should be ashamed at the way you bully people. Once again, screw off.

Wait..... so you're going back to a PM, in 2013, where I'm apparently taking something out of a thread and discussing it directly with you, and accusing me of stalking you?

50-Cent-Laughing-and-Driving-Away.gif

Yeah, we're done here. You've clowned yourself enough.

Why don't you? You've got'em.

I really should put a Disagree or a Dislike on one of Deus' posts here responding to the accusation that he's a stalker. :D

EDIT:

But I wont.. which makes me either really bad or kinda lazy at this whole pet psychopath, stalker, troll thing he keeps accusing me of. ;)

Last edited:
Given that the thread topic is so ridiculous, I'm giving everyone a pass on this hissey fight.

Wait..... so you're going back to a PM, in 2013, where I'm apparently taking something out of a thread and discussing it directly with you, and accusing me of stalking you?

50-Cent-Laughing-and-Driving-Away.gif

Yeah, we're done here. You've clowned yourself enough.
Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye