PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: NFL Owners to Discuss New England Stadium Project

OK, now I kind of understand why the Patriots would need NFL approval for a new video board. That thing is MASSIVE.

Wow. That looks like the one the Jaguars have at their field. It’s honestly distracting unless you have really good seats.

igsNVWy.jpg

pretty sure Mr Magoo is now a season ticket holder, and rkk is doing all he can to make sure he can see whats going on

OK, now I kind of understand why the Patriots would need NFL approval for a new video board. That thing is MASSIVE.

Why not build that thing over the open end of the field and save the seats for, I don't know, Patriots fans?

This is why I don't like to go to matches, a lot of people are getting drunk and don't even watch the match are just screaming which irritates me a lot. However, sometimes I make some exceptions because the energy I get watching it with my own eyes, not through TV, is irreplaceable. I see that most of you see the updates on Twitter, but since I don't have it, I keep up with the updates reading the articles from crackstreams.su, where I also watch the streams in a high quality which is very important for me.

Last edited:
I'm sure it will look good all lit up but am I the only one who thinks it makes what was a beautifully done collection of banners look a little less pretty. I mean it doesn't even look centered.

I'm sure it will look good all lit up but am I the only one who thinks it makes what was a beautifully done collection of banners look a little less pretty. I mean it doesn't even look centered.

It might not be finished yet; looks like there's room behind the bigger crane for more panels...You're right though; it still looks tacky under the banners.

maybe so, but every time its shown on TV, and banners are on full display for all to see

Exactly the point and you can't zoom in to exclude the banners or you'll crop the edges of that jumbotron.

HOA's as an idea are fine.

Unfortunately, the people running the HOA's get power drunk and love to nitpick
HOAs attract pole up their butt control freaks like Jete fans attract flies & maggots

" 53 feet high by 220 feet wide, officially providing 11,595 square feet of digital space to engage and entertain fans at multiple events held at the Gillette Stadium. This will be the seventh largest main display in professional football and the second largest in professional soccer."

7th freaking largest in the NFL, Bob Kraft is cheap..

I think that looks ok. Radiation treatment while watching your favorite team.

In an age where they are trying to squeeze every buck out of the fan base, I really like the idea of finally enclosing the stadium. It make sense. If they did they could probably add about 10-15 thousand more seats. At about 50 bucks per, that's an extra $500=750K more in revenue per game, not counting all the concession dollars. Clearly they could still sell it out. Either that or maybe its time to revisit the South Boston/Con ention center Idea again. I like the idea of the BOSTON Patriots again.

In an age where they are trying to squeeze every buck out of the fan base, I really like the idea of finally enclosing the stadium. It make sense. If they did they could probably add about 10-15 thousand more seats. At about 50 bucks per, that's an extra $500=750K more in revenue per game, not counting all the concession dollars. Clearly they could still sell it out. Either that or maybe its time to revisit the South Boston/Con ention center Idea again. I like the idea of the BOSTON Patriots again.
......that will add another hour and a half to get out of the parking lots

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back