PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

I guess Cole Beasley is a paragon of selflessness and virtue who we all ought to emulate.

Wow. I wonder if Brady's divorce had anything to do with prompting Beasley and his wife to rethink things and come to this conclusion.

Trade up?
James Franco Reaction GIF

She is one of the most successful women on the planet. She's the GOAT of supermodels. What is defined as a trade up from here?
Lauren Holly's character in, "Any Given Sunday" is a match made in heaven.

I guess Cole Beasley is a paragon of selflessness and virtue who we all ought to emulate.

Interesting timing. I'll assume its a coincidence.

Point is neither one of them is solving world hunger.
I never said that either is solving world hunger. You were the one who was mocking Brady for his lack of a noble profession. I simply responded.

If I read one more thing about her being a “dream killer” when he’s been playing and living his dream for TWENTY-THREE YEARS I will lose my eyeballs from them rolling out of my head.
This is bound to effect Bradys play moving forward.

I'm heartbroken for all involved! In some weird way I hope there were other issues and that this wasn't because he unretired this year. I'm going through a divorce and I can tell you that the impact on the child(children) is not worth one or two more years of football when you're already the GOAT.

I'm heartbroken for all involved! In some weird way I hope there were other issues and that this wasn't because he unretired this year. I'm going through a divorce and I can tell you that the impact on the child(children) is not worth one or two more years of football when you're already the GOAT.
I do not know of any happy marriages.

Jordan Richards still sucks

Sorry to hear it @Tbone7112000 .

Does that work for him? Maybe she's uncompromising, controlling and Tom is rebelling.

I've never been divorced but married a long ass time. It's never one thing y'know?
Where is the woman who is not controlling?

I never saw the first one.

It looks like Gissele bent and finally had enough.

If it was based on the fact that he wouldn’t stop playing football at his age, how can you possibly blame her? He continued to sacrifice time with his family for football when he had already accomplished unprecedented heights and clinched all records and untouchable GOAT status.

I guess who knows the full truth behind it but as everyone speculates anyhow…

Trade up?
James Franco Reaction GIF

She is one of the most successful women on the planet. She's the GOAT of supermodels. What is defined as a trade up from here?
Technically, she's one of the best at what she does, just as you said, and he is the best at what he does.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back