PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

Ok but not everyone is spiritual. And who knows what the new age hippie White Witch stuff Giselle is into says about marriage

I'd be very careful about dismissing Gisele's "new age hippie white witch stuff" out of hand. Some of it might be hooey but it seems to suggest she is a seeker beyond worldly values, which can be a good thing. Being "spiritual" can take myriad different paths including conventional religion, but IMO the bottom line is cultivating a personal connection with God/higher power and relying on that for guidance.

Riveting, highly intellectual response.
I'm sorry but that didn't satisfy you, but I know you couldn't have been serious. LOL

At your own risk, I would not recommend it.

Disclaimer duly noted. Although to head off any potential wrongful death suits it might be better to go back to the original post and edit in a disclaimer. Something along the lines of 'The preceding exchange was survived by a trained husband in a controlled environment. It is not recommended and in most cases YMMV' ought to cover it but perhaps @Bella*chick could review that and advise on the appropriate language.

LOL, just reading the Timmy Bay thread, they are all excited that Brady and Gisele are divorcing so that Tom can play without anyone nagging him....
That shouldn't be any surprise. Fans are only interested in one thing, their team winning. They don't care about anything else or how it affects his personal life or his wife etc. I guess just the way it is.

Remember, these are the same fans that come to a New England Patriot fan site and root for Tampa Bay

I'd be very careful about dismissing Gisele's "new age hippie white witch stuff" out of hand. Some of it might be hooey but it seems to suggest she is a seeker beyond worldly values, which can be a good thing. Being "spiritual" can take myriad different paths including conventional religion, but IMO the bottom line is cultivating a personal connection with God/higher power and relying on that for guidance.

I mean you’re kind of exposing how you’re mostly interested in partially imposing your own views and beliefs on to others or at least judging those who don’t share them. Explains a bit.

Yea and football is just the noblest cause one could devote themselves to. Literally chasing a ball around with other men in tights. I understand it cures cancer!
I don't think you realize I actually agree with you here to some degree but for different reasons I won't get into. It's still a far more respectable pastime compared to the "hobbies" I mentioned he'd be doing while retired.

Isn't it hockey season up in Canada now? Maybe you should troll the Leafs board...
The fact you know this about me is pretty bizarre. I'm pretty sure I haven't referenced being in Canada for quite a while on here. Sick burn though, I guess. Very ironic coming from someone who'd undoubtedly be voted the biggest troll on here if a poll was made.

I don't think you realize I actually agree with you here to some degree but for different reasons I won't get into. It's still a far more respectable pastime compared to the "hobbies" I mentioned he'd be doing while retired.
What hobbies did you mention he would be doing? I did not see any post where you mention hobbies. Below is what you wrote:

Women aren't putting up with what exactly? Do you mean... making a stupid, borderline evil ultimatum out of a husband's passion (his legendary football career) by pitting it against the stability of his family and saying "pick one or else we get divorced" (effectively what seems to have happened).

Yea, very very sane position. Womxn just can't put up with that!

I mean you’re kind of exposing how you’re mostly interested in partially imposing your own views and beliefs on to others or at least judging those who don’t share them. Explains a bit.

Huh? No, I imposed nothing. I was just giving my perspective based on what I've learned and observed. You're free to reject it.

What hobbies did you mention he would be doing? I did not see any post where you mention hobbies. Below is what you wrote:

Women aren't putting up with what exactly? Do you mean... making a stupid, borderline evil ultimatum out of a husband's passion (his legendary football career) by pitting it against the stability of his family and saying "pick one or else we get divorced" (effectively what seems to have happened).

Yea, very very sane position. Womxn just can't put up with that!
Keep looking. There were a few posts in a row. You picked a different one. Please reply "wow just wow" if you find it.

I don't think they are getting divorced because he came back for another year.

I think he came back for another year because they are getting divorced.

@XLIX please tell me more...

Keep looking. There were a few posts in a row. You picked a different one. Please reply "wow just wow" if you find it.
lol, when you can't respond decently to an honest question, you come back with that kind of remark. Got it.

lol, when you can't respond decently to an honest question, you come back with that kind of remark. Got it.
I'm just letting you know that you quoted the wrong post, that's all. Also helping you out with potential replies based on how the last one went.

If she doesn't support him 100%, then cut her loose and find someone who does. Thirsty women (of the highest quality imaginable) would line up around the block for a chance at Tom. Time to trade up.
Trade up?
James Franco Reaction GIF

She is one of the most successful women on the planet. She's the GOAT of supermodels. What is defined as a trade up from here?

I'm just letting you know that you quoted the wrong post, that's all. Also helping you out with potential replies based on how the last one went.
Ok, my mistake, because it surely sounded like you were getting nasty with me for no reason.

I understand that but the health issue is actually a bit of a big deal. At least it is to her.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back