PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Replay of Monday night game

Status
Not open for further replies.

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Does anyone know when this game will be aired again? I might have gone to the game and started drinking at noon time and blacked out before I entered the stadium. I literally missed the game so im pretty disappointed.

And we are ALL disappointed in YOU. What kinda person doesnt know how to hold their liquor and misses the game. Passing out ? What an amateur !

Jesus, man.... I think they might have it on replay on WatchESPN, if you have that package.

Demon rum shall be ye downfall! Repent, sinner! If your TV has the capability, do what I've done for several years: DVR each game and then rewatch it a couple of days later. I'm always amazed at how much different things seem and how much I missed due to excitement/ anxiety and over serving myself Bud Light longnecks...

Does anyone know when this game will be aired again? I might have gone to the game and started drinking at noon time and blacked out before I entered the stadium. I literally missed the game so im pretty disappointed.

Dude they showed you on TV having sex with an Eli Manning mannequin. That was right before you streaked across the field and got tackled by Rex Ryan, who proceeded to pull off your shoes/socks and suck your toes. What is weird is that you just laughed and leaned back and let him continue, and even handed him your phone number after. They called a penalty on him for 15 yards for it, not sure if you heard about it. There was even an inadvertent whistle blown in disgust.

So, don't do it again. Next time it might cost us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes