PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Remarriage

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
Congratulations and wishing you nothing but the best

Mazel tov!

It's a good thing to find happiness during this short stint on this rock. Happy for you.

Congrats, we go way back to the PoFo and all that craziness so you are well prepared for re-marriage.

Best wishes to you. Where's the honeymoon going to be?

Congrats

Disney Pixar Love GIF by Disney

I am very happy for you!! All the mazels!

Good luck getting a kashrut l'pesach wedding cake!

i am sorry that i didn't realize you had lost mrs. pfin v. i am glad you have found happiness again. congratulations!

Congrats and wishing you both happiness and lots of Pats wins

Sláinte na bhfear agus go maire na mná go deo

Congrats, Dude.

You do realize that this means your anniversary will fall on or around draft weekend for the rest of your life? LOL

My wife's birthday is around the same time too LOL.

Hi folks.

I've been a little scarce around here, partly because my fan life is, I'ma say, in transition, and my personal life has been better and better of late. It's 22 min. of work though, so for once I'll be brief:
I'm getting (re-)married April 26,
so I totally win this year's draft.

You guys who know me, and "knew" the late MrsPFnV here, probably get that there's a bittersweet aspect to it; my new wife similarly lost her husband of 17 years about a year earlier (and married him about a year earlier than Laura and I married). Go figger.

So, may this be my last marriage, may we have dynastic level success without spawning actual heirs, and may the good luck from our nuptials rub off on your favorite team and mine, YOUR New England Patriots!

:D

PFnV
PFINVA, congratulations! What a blessing! God bless you both!

I can tell of a oddly similar story: my sister passed ten years ago of rectal cancer at age 50, God rest her soul. She was a doctor, married to my BIL, whom I'll call Stan, a great guy and awesome father of our niece (who was 10 back then).

Stan did not seek out companionship until after our niece went to college... and then he found a woman, (I'll call her Marie) who was widowed, whose husband had been a doctor who also died of cancer. Wow. They hit it off!

Shortly after they met and were seeing each other... Stan was diagnosed with leukemia. He told Marie she didn't have to stay with him... that she'd already been through this with her husband.

She stayed.

Postscript:

He's leukemia free... they are travelling around the country having a ball... and he has coined the nickname for his wonderful girlfriend:

Saint Marie. :) Which is doubly funny since Stan is Jewish. LOL L'chaim!!! :)

congrats and the best of luck, hopefully, the kids will be as open and acceptive as Laura would have been

Congrats to both of you
I’m sure even Mel Kiper had you both rated as first rounders
Getting married in the second round is appropriate for both of you

Best of Luck and remember
“A perfect Marriage, Is two Imperfect people, who refuse to give up on each other”

Hi folks.

I've been a little scarce around here, partly because my fan life is, I'ma say, in transition, and my personal life has been better and better of late. It's 22 min. of work though, so for once I'll be brief:
I'm getting (re-)married April 26,
so I totally win this year's draft.

You guys who know me, and "knew" the late MrsPFnV here, probably get that there's a bittersweet aspect to it; my new wife similarly lost her husband of 17 years about a year earlier (and married him about a year earlier than Laura and I married). Go figger.

So, may this be my last marriage, may we have dynastic level success without spawning actual heirs, and may the good luck from our nuptials rub off on your favorite team and mine, YOUR New England Patriots!

:D

PFnV
Congratulations ... I got remarried less than a year after divorce.
Who the **** would do that ... to which I reply how do you unmeet that special person.
Sincere best wishes to both of you.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back