PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Remarriage

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I've been a little scarce around here, partly because my fan life is, I'ma say, in transition, and my personal life has been better and better of late. It's 22 min. of work though, so for once I'll be brief:
I'm getting (re-)married April 26,
so I totally win this year's draft.

You guys who know me, and "knew" the late MrsPFnV here, probably get that there's a bittersweet aspect to it; my new wife similarly lost her husband of 17 years about a year earlier (and married him about a year earlier than Laura and I married). Go figger.

So, may this be my last marriage, may we have dynastic level success without spawning actual heirs, and may the good luck from our nuptials rub off on your favorite team and mine, YOUR New England Patriots!

:D

PFnV

Congratulations, I am very happy for the both of you!

Best of luck to you and your new bride!

Finding a terrific partner is great news. You two will share a life full of joy together. That is beautiful to hear.

Good luck, I hope you both live long healthy and happy lives.

Congratulations and good luck to you both for the future

Hi folks.

I've been a little scarce around here, partly because my fan life is, I'ma say, in transition, and my personal life has been better and better of late. It's 22 min. of work though, so for once I'll be brief:
I'm getting (re-)married April 26,
so I totally win this year's draft.

You guys who know me, and "knew" the late MrsPFnV here, probably get that there's a bittersweet aspect to it; my new wife similarly lost her husband of 17 years about a year earlier (and married him about a year earlier than Laura and I married). Go figger.

So, may this be my last marriage, may we have dynastic level success without spawning actual heirs, and may the good luck from our nuptials rub off on your favorite team and mine, YOUR New England Patriots!

:D

PFnV
Mazel tov!

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes