PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox tickets

Jangles

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be in town for the Pats opener, and I thought about catching the Red Sox game Friday.

Not a huge baseball fan, but a chance to check out Fenway with my Dad sounds like something I shouldn't pass up. Where's a good zone to sit, and should I worry about buying tickets in advance?

Thanks

I'll be in town for the Pats opener, and I thought about catching the Red Sox game Friday.

Not a huge baseball fan, but a chance to check out Fenway with my Dad sounds like something I shouldn't pass up. Where's a good zone to sit, and should I worry about buying tickets in advance?

Thanks
Obviously the closer to the field the better.
There are some obstructed view seats, avoid those.
Least desirable seats are those deep and up in foul territory on the right field side Grandstand sections 6, 7, 8, 9).

Check out SeatGeek.com for tickets; it shows not just ticket prices but also what tickets are good and poor values. They also have a cool feature that shows a picture of what a seat in every section of every venue looks like.

Fenway Park Seat Views | SeatGeek

Wait until day of the game..tix always get dirt cheap...when we go we wait about 2-3 hours before and get decent seats for $30 each

Wait until day of the game..tix always get dirt cheap...when we go we wait about 2-3 hours before and get decent seats for $30 each
Where do you get tickets the day of the game?

Where do you get tickets the day of the game?

Also curious about this.

Do you buy online or at the stadium?

Thanks for the replies

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye