PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Record Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Madden simulation on youtube predicting 13-3. Their 3 losses were to Pittsburgh, the Browns and KC.

I agree with the 13-3 but there's no way they lose 3 games at Gillette.

Here is the Madden simulation on youtube predicting 13-3. Their 3 losses were to Pittsburgh, the Browns and KC.

I agree with the 13-3 but there's no way they lose 3 games at Gillette.
They will not lose opening night to Pittsburgh, a team that has only been able to get one win since 2008 when Brady was injured. They have never even been close at getting a win with Brady and BB there.

Cleveland is laughable. They are definitely up and coming, but they won’t win at Gillette. They are starting to remind me of the mid 2000’s Chargers. Talented, but not mentally tough. Mayfield is a unprofessional punk and OBJ is also as sensitive as Kevin Durant. If he feels there’s any resistance on D, he checks out.

KC is my choice for the team that will be a surprise disappointed for 2019. Their offense will flutter without the child abuser (no way the league allows him to play) and their defense is worse than last year.

Last edited:
My guess is: 14 -2

This team will be a juggernaut on Offense with a great running game and GOAT passing game. Our Defense will be equal to or better than last year.

The 2 losses are @Miami 9/15/19 and @Baltimore 11/03/19

Go Pats!

I will say 13-3 Losses @Jets, @Texans and @Ravens

It is interesting to note many of us agree on 13-3. The disagreements come over who the losses will be to. Can't wait for the season to start.

I will say 13-3 Losses @Jets, @Texans and @Ravens
@Jets? Turn in your badge, avatar and keys and follow Security to the Exit. We’ll box up the rest of your personal effects and send them to you later.

Usually a head scratcher loss in there. I think
@ WAS and @BUF are candidates

I'll Take 6 Game Winning Streak after Reg. Season.

Normally i say 14-2 , for some reason this year im going 13-3. The last few years BB has been using september as an extension of training camp, so the pats have been starting slower.

Last edited:
I stopped reading the OP when he predicted a home loss to the Bell&Brown-less Steelers. Ridiculous.

Great OL and great secondary is a good recipe for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes