PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens vs Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waters IS the answer but the team has decided to pinch the pennies and not bring him back.

All we can do is accept it while at the same time saying 'WTF is wrong with you Bill,don't you care about the health of the franchise QB who is no longer young and the production of the offense?'

I know Kraft is not cheap but sometimes saving these precious cap dollars really pisses me off and certainly the OL can derail what is supposed to be a good season.

Rumour has it they did offer him a pay increase on a 'pay by play' basis which he agreed to...on top of them allowing him to miss OTAs, camp and preseason. Then he requested more than the original agreed pay increase.

What more do you expect from he Patriots side?

The Patriots pay their players...they offered Waters more money and he asked for more than their original agreement. Sometimes you have to stand firm. Players needs can't dictate to your team.

I don't think we should rush to judgement just yet. That Cardials front seven may well be the most talented n the league.

Last edited:
Pats are 3 pt underdogs this week as of now

I really think the Patriots will come back big from that loss. I think we are in for something awesome this Sunday night. Who's with me?

did you guys know the ravens have never started 1-2 and made the playoffs? Another big motivating factor for them you would think

Last edited:
Been browsing their forum and reading their praise of Bernard Pollard and praising him as being a 'Patriot slayer.'

My God, if there ever was a game where our team assumes a new identity through a defense that puts Flacco on his ass 10 times this game, its this one.

I really think the Patriots will come back big from that loss. I think we are in for something awesome this Sunday night. Who's with me?

Suggs or no Suggs, it should still be a close game. If the O-Line holds up, we should win by a margin between three and seven points. If the O-Line gets abused again, this could get ugly.

Just like we owned the bills until last year? or we owned the steelers until last year or year before ( i forget )?

Streaks are made to be broken..just like yesterdays

this. they almost never lose at home in the past 4-5 years. going to be VERY tough to win there. People underestimate how well they play at home

You are so sure that the Pats cannot win and imply that our streaks are meant to be broken whereas their's cannot. Isn't this ironic?

Last edited:
After seeing the state of our current O-Line, and the fact that the Cards were able to get pressure with 3- and 4-man rushes, I'm very concerned. The O-Line needs to gel pronto, as in yesterday, so they can better handle the pass rush, and additional LB/DB blitzes. Just going to the no-huddle is not the answer. In essence the Cards defense took a page from the NYG playbook to try and pressure TB. And guess what, it works every time. We need to find an alternative to the no-huddle for neutralizing those strong pass rushes. Not having an answer cost this team essentially two SB wins. Charlie Weis never had that problem.

Another thing that worries me is the play of the special teams. You cannot allow a blocked punt when you're that type of field position. I'm not even faulting G'ki for missing that final FG. We weren't in the game until it was almost too late, and we were lucky in forcing that fumble.

I do have this feeling that the ravens bark is louder than their bite. There is this talk of them having our number with their D etc. but in the end we still always win.

The O will get back on track and i'm looking for a big game from Wilfork,Love,Chandler.

Rice will be shutdown and Flacco won't beat us with his arm.

There will be some whining in landover monday morning is all I'm going to say ;)

Dean Pees is their Defensive coordinator.

Dean Pees is their Defensive coordinator.

Incorrect, Ray Lewis is their defensive coordinator. Pees nods his head like he's been told. Sadly, I would say I'm kidding, but I switched over to the Eagles vs. Ravens game last week and this is what I heard. Dierdorf: "Well, we talked to Ray Lewis about Dean Pees, and he told us, ' Dean's coming along, he's starting to see what we're trying to do here." That tells you everything you need to know.

I predicted gthe Pats would go 12-4 this regular season and did this on the basis of 50-50% on playing the 4 Iron games on their schedule this year, (@ Ravens, 49ers, Texans, and a division loss), and the usual upset or two.

The most likely game to lose, was the only Iron game played on the road at the other teams home.

The Baltimore Ravens game on pre-season prediction, was the most likely game to be lost since the home team gets 3 points by the oddsmakers and that is proven about right longterm.

OTOH, the Patriots and Belichick have "owned" the Ravens. The Ravens have NEVER beaten the Patriots at home or on the road in the regular season, in thtieir entire existence. They are 0-7 and snakebitten. They did win a Playoff game that started with a long TD run on the first play of the game, and got to 21-0 laugher very rapidly.

I predict the Ravens should win except, the player matchups and injuries favor the Patriots, now despite Hernandez.

I hope the Pats win; but if they don't, I don't think it is the End of the World either. Go Patriots !!

I hope the Pats win; but if they don't, I don't think it is the End of the World either. Go Patriots !!

You might want to stay away from the forum for a few days if they do lose becasue it will be the end of the world to many boneheads

Suggs or no Suggs, it should still be a close game. If the O-Line holds up, we should win by a margin between three and seven points. If the O-Line gets abused again, this could get ugly.

I'm hoping for an epic beatdown like we did the Steelers in that Sunday night game 2 years ago! I think we're going to find a way to win this game on Sunday night. It's going to be a great game either way (especially with both teams losing last week).

1. The Pats have never lost to the Ravens in Baltimore.

2. BJGE gashed the Ravens D for 5.1 yac and 91 yards.

3. Chandler Jones is going to make a difference. Mike Oher should have his hands full.

4. The Eagles hung 486 yards of offense on the Ravens last week with TE Celek having a big day with 157 yards.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pb...919722/-1/NEWS

1. The Pats have never lost to the Ravens in Baltimore.

2. BJGE gashed the Ravens D for 5.1 yac and 91 yards.

3. Chandler Jones is going to make a difference. Mike Oher should have his hands full.

4. The Eagles hung 486 yards of offense on the Ravens last week with TE Celek having a big day with 157 yards.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pb...919722/-1/NEWS

TEs across the middle kill them...wish we had hernandez...maybe winslow can do something...anything

TEs across the middle kill them...wish we had hernandez...maybe winslow can do something...anything

Even if he acts as a decoy for Gronk & the WRs he's done a good job in my view, if he has some catches for decent yardage it's a bonus.

flacco may be the biggest douche in the NFL next to holmes...god what a turd that guy is

Ravens fans seem to think putting pollard on gronk will shut him down or stop him..i hate to tell them..but pollard wouldn't be able to cover gronks jock if it was running down the field

" 34- 24 New England is my prediction. Brady tears the middle of the field up with Welker and Gronkowski, more simple schemes from Pees. Our offense moves the ball with success on the Pats defense but ultimately turn the ball over once more than the Pats while our defense struggles to even slow down the Patriot offense."

Except that NE has no OLine and Bardy isn't P. Manning, a guy who could get a ball out of his hands quicker than any qb. Ngatas gonna have a good day. And negativity tsk tsk tsk. Hernandez is gone putting more coverage on Gronk (I have Welker on my FF team) Welker will get shut down by Webb, and that leaves the Pats with Edelmen (who Jimmy destroyed last year) and Stone hands Lloyd. And their D still sucks. The negs will do their part, and if you think Winslow and Ridley are going to contribute you will hear my laughing from 49er [+10(2)] territory.

Stone hands lloyd?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes