PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens signing of Richards and Kamalu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Real need or just fishing for intel? Harbaugh is either nervous or trying to offset some strange loss in his mind with Bechtel.

Thank god patriots cant resign Richard's now. Hope ravens have him out there against us

Thank god patriots cant resign Richard's now. Hope ravens have him out there against us

Seriously...what a fantastic thing that would be if he's starting at SS.

I'd rather have Bethel than Richards and a 4th round comp pick (beginning of 5th round)

It's just an alpha move by Harbaugh.

We take a pro bowler from them? Fine. They'll take a PS squad player and one of the worst draft picks in this team's history from us.

Pretty sure BB regrets poking that hornet's nest.

I'm so mad at the mere mention of Harbawl's name that I want to go out and punch babies:mad::mad::mad:

It's just an alpha move by Harbaugh.

We take a pro bowler from them? Fine. They'll take a PS squad player and one of the worst draft picks in this team's history from us.

Pretty sure BB regrets poking that hornet's nest.
I think this is spot-on.

Typical little-dog syndrome by Harbaugh. He takes the toy from the big dog, comes back to find his food gone and a big pile of **** in his dog bed.

I think this is spot-on.

Typical little-dog syndrome by Harbaugh. He takes the toy from the big dog, comes back to find his food gone and a big pile of **** in his dog bed.

My memory on the details are hazy but this reminds me of some poison pill thing that went down between Seattle and Minny and Seattle ended up signing - I THINK - Burleson as some sort of half-hearted revenge.

Yeah....good luck with that :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back