PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens do NOT taste like chicken!

LOL, apparently not:

Description
A delicacy in many parts of the world, with a firm texture to the meat. The skin is resilient, so take care! Beef-like flavor, without the gamy taste.

Trivia
A raven is one of several larger-bodied members of the genus Corvus. These species do not form a single taxonomic group within the genus, but share similar characteristics and appearances that generally separate them from other crows. The largest raven species are the common raven and the thick-billed raven. Basically, they are similar to Crows.

I have a friend who is an Ohio State fan (he's pretty normal, otherwise) and he has the greatest dictionary description for a rival.

A "wolverine" in his favorite dictionary (I forget which one) is described as "a slow-footed mammal in the weasel family"

There's only one thing that tastes like chikkin: Chikkin!

I do find it amusing that people have to describe almost any kind of gross, inedible "delicacy" by saying "You'll like it; it tastes like chikkin!"

Same goes with fish... "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like fish!"... **** that sh!t... In fact I ****ing hate ALL seafood... Except tuna fish... Can you imagine ANYONE describing a steak by saying "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like steak"?

People can take all that other gross ****ing fish sh!t - lobster, crab, oysters/clams, river- & lake-dwelling fish et al - and shove them up their asses.

Last edited:

I find it amusing that people have to describe almost any kind of fish by saying "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like fish!"

Can you imagine ANYONE describing a steak by saying "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like steak"?

I ****ing hate ALL seafood... Except tuna.

People can take all that other gross ****ing sh!t - lobster, crab, oysters/clams, river- & lake-dwelling fish et al - and shove them up their asses.

"I ****ing hate ALL seafood... Except tuna."

IMPROPER USE of "ALL" if you like TUNA. Unless you wish to argue that TUNA is the STEAK of the SEA.

People can take all that other gross ****ing sh!t - et al

You could have also listed: mussels, shrimp, scallops, snails, crayfish, squid, octopus, pawns and cuttlefish instead of et al.

Types of Shellfish​

1. Crab
  2. Shrimp
  3. Lobster
  4. Clams
  5. Oysters
  6. Squid
  7. Octopus
  8. Scallops
  9. Mussels
  10. Snails
  11. Prawn
  12. Crayfish
  13. Cuttlefish
As a Seafood lover, I wanted to just play with you.

By the way, what does steak taste like? I love most all meats as well, along with most poultry.

Have a good one.

BTW:

Ravens probably tastes like Crow.

Go Pats

"You'll like it; it doesn't taste like fish!"... **** that sh!t... In fact I ****ing hate ALL seafood... Except tuna fish... Can you imagine ANYONE describing a steak by saying "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like steak"?
You are singing Mrs Rover's tune there. In fact, she's made that exact statement many times. Except for the tuna fish, which she also can't abide. And her language isn't so, uh, colorful. :)

I do find it amusing that people have to describe almost any kind of gross, inedible "delicacy" by saying "You'll like it; it tastes like chikkin!"

Same goes with fish... "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like fish!"... **** that sh!t... In fact I ****ing hate ALL seafood... Except tuna fish... Can you imagine ANYONE describing a steak by saying "You'll like it; it doesn't taste like steak"?

People can take all that other gross ****ing fish sh!t - lobster, crab, oysters/clams, river- & lake-dwelling fish et al - and shove them up their asses.
For some reason as I read your post I start thinking about the flying elvis and blue jerseys

IMPROPER USE of "ALL" if you like TUNA. Unless you wish to argue that TUNA is the STEAK of the SEA.

You could have also listed: mussels, shrimp, scallops, snails, crayfish, squid, octopus, pawns and cuttlefish instead of et al.

Types of Shellfish​

1. Crab
  2. Shrimp
  3. Lobster
  4. Clams
  5. Oysters
  6. Squid
  7. Octopus
  8. Scallops
  9. Mussels
  10. Snails
  11. Prawn
  12. Crayfish
  13. Cuttlefish

By the way, what does steak taste like? I love most all meats as well, along with most poultry.

Have a good one.

BTW:

Go Pats
I had no idea Octopus is a Shellfish

Next time I'm in his garden I'm confronting him about it

BTW dolphins are mammals

Tell us how you really feel....

Types of Shellfish​

1. Crab
  2. Shrimp
  3. Lobster
  4. Clams
  5. Oysters
  6. Squid
  7. Octopus
  8. Scallops
  9. Mussels
  10. Snails
  11. Prawn
  12. Crayfish
  13. Cuttlefish

Have a good one.

BTW:

Go Pats
Please avoid Tilapia.

Please avoid Tilapia.
Tilapia is a fish. There are many views about this fish, plus and minus. I rarely buy, if ever, this fish, just because there are so many other choices.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
Back