PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing RapSheet: Agholor to Pats

Like the signing. Patriots type WR...has some speed & great passion for the game (according to a source who said he chewed his teammates out for that inexcusable loss vs MIA.)

Exactly.

Agholor had around double the TD'S and YPC of Samuel as well as having more yards. People are just less excited because he lost his way in Philly 2 years ago. It's a good move.
Congratulations predicting one move with your name.

Wonder if they still could draft a guy

Happy that "stone hands receiver" is no longer a position of need.

Congratulations predicting one move with your name.
Yeah I've owned a Bourne Pats jersey since 2010... Only trouble is it's number 89 which is retired so he won't be wearing it!

Wow, I get home from work and another signing...it's been a busy day for us. He is definitely an upgrade for us.

My head is spinning with updates. We do it the Patriots way when we have cap.

After watching him play for the Raiders he is already our best receiver but that's not hard

I was a fan when he came out of USC. The other wr we signed looks a little slow though. Interesting free agency to say the least.

The eagles definitely misused him as a mostly slot WR. He was an excellent deep ball WR last year, I like the potential. I have a feeling when the bigger WR FA's sign, Agholor's contract will look pretty reasonable in comparison.

I like the signing, good to have a real deep threat. And the money is fine. I expect it cost a little extra to convince him to catch balls from Cam:)

Playing games with stats I see. Lol. Now use your eyes and stop looking at the stats. He threw 16 deep passes and we know he can't thrownit more than 40 yards
I do like to play with stats way too much sometimes. Cam's Longest Completed Air Distance last year was 58 yards. 8th best among all QBs.

I wonder if we are done with the big money WR's and will sign cheaper Vets to fill out the roster.

I would have given that money to Corey Davis, not a fan of this signing....

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back