PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rappaport to NFL network

Status
Not open for further replies.
A joke. I find their Sunday morning pre-game show absolutely pathetic. Thursday night telecasts are miserable. I do enjoy the "a Football Life" series though.

Not to mention the possibility that Andrew Siciliano and Kara Henderson are the NFL Total Access hosts and the don't do anything but stare at each other the whole time.

Andrew Siciliano has a nice face for radio ... and with his dumbo ears, I have to change the channel, I just can't watch!!!

Not to mention the possibility that Andrew Siciliano and Kara Henderson are the NFL Total Access hosts and the don't do anything but stare at each other the whole time.

if i was andrew Sicillano i would be staring at kara henderson all the time too

Amazing how many reporters (and ex-athletes) from the area move onto the national stage (ESPN, NFLN, etc). There are only so many spots and you don't see nearly as many it feels like from other markets.

Winning has a nice way of bringing the teams, players, and people around into the national spotlight.

Congrats to Ian who was able to create a niche for himself through Twitter and persistence. I bet 75% of the great reporters/sport writers of our time would not even catch a break the old fashion way. The pressure to get info out without time to validate it(Twitter/FB) is so intense I don't know how they'd survive.

He did a good job, so it's a tough loss for a paper that was trying to win back fans after the Tomase debacle. I will admit that I love Guregian's writing, she's terrific. But it will be interesting to see how they fill that void.

Andrew Siciliano has a nice face for radio ... and with his dumbo ears, I have to change the channel, I just can't watch!!!

I am the same way,I can't stand looking at those ears,I almost get crossed eyed!

I wonder if he picks up free cable with those? ,My 60" TV barely covers both ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes