PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rappaport: CB Tarell Brown foot injury: [10/17 Update - - IR'ed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, that's one position where we really can't afford injuries. This injury isn't necessarily a huge problem in its own right, but it makes the depth situation there even more critical before.

It's funny you mention him because I talked to him a few days ago. He's coaching at his alma mater - Grady High in Atlanta - and struck up a conversation with me when he saw me in a Patriots jersey (my kids go there). Super nice guy who loved his cup of coffee with the Pats.

Thanks for that! Gave me a big, big smile. If you see him, tell him that people on Patsfans remember him well -- and not just for his super-cool name.

I just feel like some people are acting like because of this injury our defense will suddenly look like 2011. How in the Hell does that make any sense at all?

Don't worry, we still have... Ummmm

Okay panic.

Is there any way we can burn down Lucas oil stadium? It's in Indianapolis so I assume like everything else it's covered in cow dung and surrounded by meth labs. A meth lab explosion with raging dung fire is probably a daily occurrence.

I don't think the fire dept would be able to get enough of their horse carriages together in time to save it.

Nate Jones, Antwuan Molden, Philip Adams. Boy oh boy.

In 2011 there were 12 different starters in the secondary. Gawd

Okay hear me out, the Jets game is at 1pm, the Pats at 7:30. So Revis could hop on a plane and make it to methville in time to play.

Is there anything forbidding a player from having two simultaneous contracts? So we rent him for a few games, and of course he'll be free in the post season. Plus that greedy f***er loves money so much he'd probably do it.

I always felt the depth was short for CB's this year, I did expect BB to load on UDFA and even draft more than one CB, and earlier in the draft.

We don't have a lot of trade ammo, unless we pack a player to send in a trade + a pick.

Well that sucks. I pray he can avoid ir that would be huge. In all honesty wed probably be ok most of the regular season without him but would need him for the playoff run. Unfortunately sounds like an ir situation though

image.jpeg

Keep coaching him up Malcolm.

Think positive. Coleman/Ryan will be getting more gametime experience for the games that matter. Maybe Coleman continues to be a good find? He's only 22.

Before we press the panic trade button, let's see this kid get exposed first. He's had two solid games on the outside.

Edelman at this point is our #3 CB

10299499-large.jpg

I just feel like some people are acting like because of this injury our defense will suddenly look like 2011. How in the Hell does that make any sense at all?

It makes absolutely no sense at all. I wish Brown was healthy and available, but the defense has played well even without him. He's solid, but not a game changer or anything.

We definitely could use more depth at CB though.

I was afraid of this:( ughhh.

It makes absolutely no sense at all. I wish Brown was healthy and available, but the defense has played well even without him. He's solid, but not a game changer or anything.

We definitely could use more depth at CB though.

Tarrell Brown has doned well. This team needs a legit corner on the outside that can play man coverage

Tarrell Brown has doned well. This team needs a legit corner on the outside that can play man coverage

Brown hasn't been utilized on the outside very often. He's been primary covering the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents