PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Dolphins "focused" on Pats' DC Brian Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a HC position in the division is a bad move imo.

Seems so, but BB hasn't seemed to mind it in the past [pissed by Mangini, but not worried to face him. Maybe he thinks "I know everything he knows, he doesn't know a fraction what I do."

Also Mangini poached assistants and players out the door on the plane home.
Mangini stole the playbook and basically acted like a thug instead of with class. I have a feeling BB and Flores had a talk, something like, if those suckers offer that, take it. You aren't getting near that here.

Also BB told Mangini not to take the Jets job and hed help him get another job the following year.

Despite what they are saying, who the f.. are the "they"anyways have a hard time believing they are not going to promote within.. not sure who is next up in the organization, but the meritocracy of the team in the field extends to the sidelines to the front office.

It it was Flores Game plan today he did an excellent job planning, calling and the players executing..

I’m getting way ahead of myself here, but this already looked like the ideal offseason for a scheme change (both NT types hitting free agency, a very limited quantity of ideal two-gapping options available, a shift toward more aggressive third downs already), so it's interesting that they're being linked to a pure 1-gap defensive coordinator.

The weights of Schiano's DTs his two years in Tampa Bay: 290, 295, 300, 301, 307, and 312

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back