PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ranking pass catchers for all 32 teams (Pats are not last)

Nobody did that.
Private msg Ian, if you don’t believe it.
When I called them out earlier this season in another thread, Ian liked the post, so trust me…. It happened.

Not a big deal, but it just shows that nobody knows everything, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Private msg Ian, if you don’t believe it.
When I called them out earlier this season in another thread, Ian liked the post, so trust me…. It happened.

Not a big deal, but it just shows that nobody knows everything, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion
I have no doubt you said stupid stuff that someone asked for you to be moderated.
There is absolutely zero chance it was “for saying we have a below average receiving corps”
Zero chance.

The Pats went from 6th in scoring in 2021, to 25th last season. Only a real simpleton looks at last year and suggests “weapons.”

31st seems harsh but we’re no higher than early-mid 20’s. We have several decent receivers just not a game breaker type.

I have no doubt you said stupid stuff that someone asked for you to be moderated.
There is absolutely zero chance it was “for saying we have a below average receiving corps”
Zero chance.
I will dig up the thread when I have time

at least I know I don’t have to go into witness protection program like gutless Andy Johnson

What ever happened to Andy?
Mowing lawns in South Dakota on the lamb?

The Pats went from 6th in scoring in 2021, to 25th last season. Only a real simpleton looks at last year and suggests “weapons.”
Obviously you must have been on vacation last year, because there was a lot of support for our receivers on patsfans early last season.

I will dig up the thread when I have time

at least I know I don’t have to go into witness protection program like gutless Andy Johnson

What ever happened to Andy?
Mowing lawns in South Dakota on the lamb?
Beat it.

Obviously you must have been on vacation last year, because there was a lot of support for our receivers on patsfans early last season.
That fact, and your BS claim have nothing to do with each other.

And you wonder why people think you are an imbecile

The problem last year wasn't "weapons," and the weapons this year are better than last year.

This list is pure stupidity. Seriously, the Cardinals are ahead of us?

Besides Marquis Brown their receiver room is pure dog crap. Michael Wilson has potential but he's a rookie. Zach Pascal is a good sized possession receiver, he's similar to Kendrick Bourne who's a backup on our roster. Ertz can never stay healthy and we have two TE's better than him. This list is a joke.

Pass Catchers: 49ers should be #1. Two WR's and their TE has gone over 1,000 in their careers and then you have McCaffery who led all RB's in receiving yards in 2022. Juszcyk is also good for 200-300 yards per year at FB. No brainer.

WR's: Bengals.

RB's: Browns.

TE's: Chiefs by default. Kittle is the best all around TE, but he gets hurt too much.

My take away is the Pats are bottom of the league for pass catchers. They play (2) of the top teams this season. Eagles and Cowboys.
So this year our WR's face off vs their WR's? First no Special teams needed, now no need for defense either?

So this year our WR's face off vs their WR's? First no Special teams needed, now no need for defense either?
Denver needs something to whine about. So as usual he will make up something

I'm watching the Bills right now, and even though they're not scoring, they have a much improved receiver group.

I was one of the big doubters before last year since I thought so very little of Gabe Davis and Isaiah McKenzie.

But the additions of Sherfield, Harty and Kincaid are huge for them. These 3 options are all better players than Davis opposite Diggs.

Then you consider that Khalil may be improved and James Cook out of the backfield, and we may have to deal with a much better Bills offense.

Like the other 3 teams in the division, the Bills have huge questions on their OL.

That fact, and your BS claim have nothing to do with each other.
Andy Johnson If you keep popping your head out, someone will locate where you’re hiding in witness protection.

I'm watching the Bills right now, and even though they're not scoring, they have a much improved receiver group.

I was one of the big doubters before last year since I thought so very little of Gabe Davis and Isaiah McKenzie.

But the additions of Sherfield, Harty and Kincaid are huge for them. These 3 options are all better players than Davis opposite Diggs.

Then you consider that Khalil may be improved and James Cook out of the backfield, and we may have to deal with a much better Bills offense.

Like the other 3 teams in the division, the Bills have huge questions on their OL.
You are naming a bunch of castoffs and backups.
Sherfiekdcgas washed out on 3 teams, harry is 5’6.
Shakir is a day 3 pick who contributed almost nothing last year.
Kincaid is a TE.
This is a weakness for the bills. Especially with Diggs causing issues with Allen.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back