PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random theory on Jimmy G. trade to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need a dislike and I’ll have EVERY single type of response to the OP! Please someone make it happen :). Would this be a milestone??
no, you failed at that, too.

I just need a dislike and I’ll have EVERY single type of response to the OP! Please someone make it happen :). Would this be a milestone??

@primetime is now my favorite poster, a part of history. Forever grateful.

I’m surprised no one has remarked about running the entire spectrum of rating types in the OP. How to get everyone’s attention and alert them to the achievement? I was hoping for some kind of an award like when the NFL stopped the game for Drew Brees; could we disable all functions for a few minutes to recognize this piece of history? I think this is a first, like Mozart’s first, best painting.

@Ian are you aware of the feat achieved in the original post here?

EDIT: Actually I am lacking a Genius rating! I need one. I mean, how is this not a genius post if it gets 12 reaction types?

Big props to @Ian for recognizing genius.

Now it’s official! Autograph signing next weekend.

Last edited:
@Ian at first I was a little weirded out by the little box in the bottom right which gives notifications about all new posts. Now I love it. The site feels so much more “alive.” Nice decision there,

If we were to ask bb why he traded jimmy for just a second round pick, he would probably answer that it was in the best interest of the team.

one of the reporters said that jimmy was looking better than Brady in practice and some players started thinking jimmy should be starting.

The last thing bb would ever want is a divided locker room. So maybe it was in the best interest of the team to move jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back