PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ramsey really running off at the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguars fans seem pretty confident and ****y too. They are all over the comments on patriots beat writers articles/twitter saying how the Jags are in the drivers seat for the super bowl and are unstoppable
Wha?

Thank you for having them motivate our team.
I love that Brady will be motivated to play lights out especially if the Jags get chippy they will just piss 12 off.

If AJ Green can do this to you Mr Ramsey:

AcademicRemorsefulBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Gronk will go all hulk smash on your ***!

Last edited:
eh he will probably just hold all game like all the "greats" that have covered Gronk and it will just go uncalled.

absolutely. and with cheater clete blakeman as the ref, expect some issues in that department.

A 10-6 team that beat up on weak teams and just gave up 40+ points just a week ago. Any somewhat ok qb went up and down the field on their defense. He has 4 career interceptions but Gronk has never played against anyone like him, yeah ok.
Actually they have given up 40+ in 2 of their last four games ( SF, Pitt)....I don't recall too many top defenses doing that................
Hopefully it will be 3/5 soon....

This dude is all talk. I don’t even view him as elite. Gronk has faced many who are far better. Revis, Sherman. Etc

A 10-6 team that beat up on weak teams and just gave up 40+ points just a week ago. Any somewhat ok qb went up and down the field on their defense. He has 4 career interceptions but Gronk has never played against anyone like him, yeah ok.

Yeah, this is right on the money.

Yeah, this is right on the money.
He has the Athleticism and height to give Gronk some issues I'm not going to dismiss him it will be like when the Bills cornerback covered him although he held Gronk like Evey play til Gronk flipped and destroyed him.

He has the Athleticism and height to give Gronk some issues I'm not going to dismiss him it will be like when the Bills cornerback covered him although he held Gronk like Evey play til Gronk flipped and destroyed him.

Hopefully gronk keeps his cool. I don’t want him kicked out then suspended for the super bowl. That refs a jerk and that push in the back on Cincinnati was not called until that receiver flipped. Hopefully gronk will realize all this

Last edited:
This dude is so scared of the Pats.

He is trying to get the Pats to say something, so he can "recapture" the Diss he got from (Arm) Pitt.

How much is the rent, per month, for his cranium?

He is spending way too much energy on "Respect". Just STFU and study.

Get in line rookie !
It aint' our 1st day.

BTW, Thank you.

Yea Gronk is used to going up against scrubs like Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Eric Berry, Aqib Talib, etc

He'll probably ask to be benched and sit in the corner sucking his thumb at the thought of facing a talent like Jalen Ramsey... right after he's done pissing himself that is

If they put a CB on Gronk, go 11 personnel and Amendola has either a safety or a LB on him. Or go 21 and get the same on White, Lewis, or Burkhead. All day, baby

If they put a CB on Gronk, go 11 personnel and Amendola has either a safety or a LB on him. Or go 21 and get the same on White, Lewis, or Burkhead. All day, baby
Didn't somebody post in another threadthe stats that Jags had the most success against 11 personnel but was susceptible to 21 or 12 setups???? My gut tells me it might be a big day for Lewis/White in a Super Bowl-esque kind of way.......

Act like you've been here (even if you haven't), or.....

kick-out-clipart-5.jpg

just read Ramsey gives up 5 inches and 57 pounds to Gronkowski....that is quite abit for all the talk he will be a great matchup against Gronk. We've seen Gronk box-out smaller players often on comeback routes

He gives up 6 inches and 55 pounds. Andy’s probably right when he says we won’t see him on Gronk much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back