PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tb12goesinya

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This team is dynamic up and down the roster.

Stud back, complementary back, 2 solid TEs, speed Wr, woods and Reynolds, tough corner, big play corner, peaking nickel back, one of best left tackles, best interior D line of all time, great kicker, great punter, great HC, great DC...and a QB

Played one of the guttiest games I've ever seen

Edelman must open things up early..

They will rely on a stout front 4 and look to eliminate White as a safety option.

JE needs to be pounded on early to open this up

Much happier from a game plan standpoint to be facing Goff rather then Brees in a winner take all game. Rams defense has big names on defense all over but I don’t think they’re that good.

This team is dynamic up and down the roster.

Stud back, complementary back, 2 solid TEs, speed Wr, woods and Reynolds, tough corner, big play corner, peaking nickel back, one of best left tackles, best interior D line of all time, great kicker, great punter, great HC, great DC...and a QB

Played one of the guttiest games I've ever seen

Edelman must open things up early..

They will rely on a stout front 4 and look to eliminate White as a safety option.

JE needs to be pounded on early to open this up

Great? Rams O doesn't even start to compare with KC (and i like all 3 WRs quite a bit) or Rams D with CHI.

Pats are rightfully the favourites by what they showed in last month . D game plan should be much easier/simpler than @ Arrowhead. If Tom brings his A game from the start like vs LAC could be fun..

BB is the old vampire that loves to suck on young QB blood..

Great? Rams O doesn't even start to compare with KC (and i like all 3 WRs quite a bit) or Rams D with CHI.

Pats are rightfully the favourites by what they showed in last month . D game plan should be much easier/simpler than @ Arrowhead. If Tom brings his A game from the start like vs LAC could be fun..

BB is the old vampire that loves to suck on young QB blood..
They will be prepared, you can take that to the bank. They have talent all over the field.

They will be prepared, you can take that to the bank. They have talent all over the field.

Of course they will be. Like every team at this time.

2 weeks ago LAC were the most talented, balanced team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST