PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders shopping Amari Cooper, Karl Joseph

What a disaster. Gruden admitted like a week ago that he passed on Derwin James (for a 2nd round caliber tackle) because he had Karl Joseph.

Amari Cooper plays like he’s 50. He looks worn out.

I’d be surprised if they trade these guys.

What a disaster. Gruden admitted like a week ago that he passed on Derwin James (for a 2nd round caliber tackle) because he had Karl Joseph.
The 49ers missed a real opportunity to take Derwin James or Calvin Ridley as well. They needed playmakers on both sides of the ball but took a tackle when they could’ve kept Brown. McClinchy has been fine, but their team hasn’t improved overall by a tackle swap.

The 49ers missed a real opportunity to take Derwin James or Calvin Ridley as well. They needed playmakers on both sides of the ball but took a tackle when they could’ve kept Brown. McClinchy has been fine, but their team hasn’t improved overall by a tackle swap.

Maybe not, but they gotta protect their key asset in Jimmy G. They can always pick weapons up this year

Maybe not, but they gotta protect their key asset in Jimmy G. They can always pick weapons up this year
The irony is that he injured himself trying to run for a 1st down while down a few TD’s late in the game. Might be one of the dumbest plays of the year.

9ers had Brown, who was a fine RT. This was like the Colts in ‘99 trading Marshall Faulk and taking Edgerin James with Champ Bailey on the board. James was a stud, but it was a unnessary RB swap.

Last edited:
Gruden is guaranteed $100mill right? I can’t wrap my head around that.

If I’m the Raiders’ owner, well first, I’d never offer that contract but if I’m stuck with it, I’d make him coach every single day of those 10years. You’re not gonna get fired and then enjoy the rest of the money for nothing.

I Know people are down on Cooper. Let’s play the game : say he comes to NE. Ahead of him are Gronk, Gordon, White. At “his level” there are Dorsett and Hogan.

Who is the strongest D unit ? Who should guard Cooper ? I like his chances with Brady throwing while he’s being guarded by the 4th option....

the Florida Marlin's of the NFL

It seems like Gruden is coaching like it's 2005 and the game has passed him by...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back