PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PSI this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so frustrated and also on the other hand bored with all of this. And cannot understand how someone, anybody has not challenged the NFL in court that is not named Tom Brady. Even the million dollar fine is paid for by the fans through what they spend on the team. I really don't understand from a Brit standpoint when we look at Americans as being a nation that sues for standing on another's toe how a group class action has not been started by Members and season ticket holders. I cannot fathom it at all. Its OUR fault we are letting them get away with this ****, yet everyone *****es and moans at them getting away with it. I'd wager there must be a decent 100 members/season ticket holders that have a decent legal background to take it to the next level. But nothing. Blame ourselves for where we stand on this crap, no one else.

Hate to always do this BUT...forget the Idiotissioner's refusal to test the balls THIS weekend...take a look at THIS wildcard ref lineup and then GUESS who we will see in Foxboro next Saturday...because it will NOT be one of these crews..

Wild Card referees: Torbert, Parry, Coleman, Steratore

Boger, Triplette and Vinovich...all three of Goodell's Stooges....poised and ready to strike "for the INTEGRITY of the game!!!"

we get Craig Wrolstad's crew. He is the ex-Hochuli crew field judge...we'll see a lot of ticky tack calls both ways from reading his crew's 2015 game history. Meh...gonna have to play a clean game.

Umm.. Not to nitpick, but I've never heard it called the "Theory of Gravity". I've always heard it called the Law of Gravity.

Gravity itself is a physical phenomenon, a fact, something that happens in reality. It is explained by (at least) two different gravitational theories, Newton's Theory of Gravitation and Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. Each also provides specific equations, appropriately considered laws, to quantify (or at least to approximate) gravitational effects. So applying a law of gravity will tell you how fast a coin falls as you drop it off a building, while applying gravitational theory will explain why it falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back