PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Props to the 12th Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you wear?

T-shirt>Hoodie>Jersey (C Jones)>Windbreaker> Poncho and Jeans and boots.

It was bearable, but everything below the knees was soaked by the end. Next time the forcast is like this I'd get one of those "gorton's fisherman" rain suits.

I went with double layered sweatpants, Pats T, sweatshirt, wind breaker, poncho, boots, layered socks. I was not cold at all, but my legs were pretty wet. BY halftime, a lot of people had left, so I moved up a few rows and stood for the rest of the game. It was much better standing than sitting. I was also good and lathered up for the second half. We had tickets to the Dana Farber tailgate party, and I must have packed away at least a half a dozen scotches in the hour or so I was in there.

Also they all looked like they were having a good time. I didn't notice anyone sitting there looking miserable.

You're right, there was one shot of the crowd singing along to CCR "Have you ever seen the rain." looks like they just embraced the suck of the weather, had fun, and enjoyed a clinic in running by Blount.

takes a bow, then goes back to pour more chicken noodle soup.

i've been to quite a few bad weather games, but that was probably the roughest --- ten degrees cooler, and that being snow, it would have been great; but that downpour did not let up a bit

You're right, there was one shot of the crowd singing along to CCR "Have you ever seen the rain." looks like they just embraced the suck of the weather, had fun, and enjoyed a clinic in running by Blount.

The "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" timeout was my favorite moment of the night.

60,000+ people doing the Forrest Gump "Lieutenant Dan" at the storm ("Ha, ha!!! Is that all you got????")

Completely joyous.

Last edited:
The "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" timeout was my favorite moment of the night.

60,000+ people doing the Forrest Gump "Lieutenant Dan" at the storm ("Ha, ha!!! Is that all you got????")

Completely joyous.

Ha ha I was joking all night about another Forrest Gump moment.

"We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath."

500full.jpg

Last years 49ers game was like that...sitting outside drinking from 330 to 8 then sitting through the game, sobered me right up by halftime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back