Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Fauria, Ridley, Vereen and McGinest on NFLN Total Access right now.

Ridley seemed giddy when talking about revis and browner

because he couldn't possible be impressed they aren't meatheads.

This is the 21st century bud. Welcome. If you're still ignorant (willfully or otherwise) of what "articulate" "uppity" and "thug" are code for, I have a great price on a bridge in New Dehli I'd like to speak with you about.

This is the 21st century bud. Welcome. If you're still ignorant (willfully or otherwise) of what "articulate" "uppity" and "thug" are code for, I have a great price on a bridge in New Dehli I'd like to speak with you about.
You're the apparent racist in this unfortunate discussion. My being impressed with these young players' confidence and ease in a television studio has absolutely NOTHING to do with race. You're digging a hole you might not get out of so perhaps you should bail now before you get a visit from the moderators.

did you wear a helmet in high school? Stop pulling the race card when it's uncalled for "bud"

Bummer. Ridley skipped the Onesy.

BiuqtStIUAALfJy.jpg

Will there be any place to watch this again??

Curious...why all the Patriots players on NFL Network? Shouldn't they be talking to the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks or Manning's Denver Broncos?
It just seems odd to me that they are giving the Pats this much attention. They usually don't.

Curious...why all the Patriots players on NFL Network? Shouldn't they be talking to the Super Bowl Champion Seahawks or Manning's Denver Broncos?
It just seems odd to me that they are giving the Pats this much attention. They usually don't.

They are doing "Dynasty Week"s, This week it's the Pats turn. Next week is the Steelers.....

yes, I'm shocked that Fauria is so well spoken.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back