PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason week 2 - Patriots @ Titans gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
You know nobody gives a **** about preseason when I'm the one making this thread.

Tom scared of the Titans? Gotta remember the Titans did a number on him last year.

Again now Ninkovich is talking about Harmon being on the bubble. Is there inside information that we aren’t aware of or is everyone just parroting Bedard’s take?

Happy I have the Titans feed. Are they doing the Bob’s living room again?

Anybody got a link like last week?

Weird. At CBS Sportsline the scoreboard page has it as a pick-em game. But when you click on the Pats game Titans are -1.5.

Really big fan of Cowart. Been touting him for a long time due to his Senior Bowl performance and the positives in his Maryland tape. :)

Williams with some good coverage imo. Shouldn't be pi

Wow, that did not even start as a bull rush.

Really big fan of Cowart. Been touting him for a long time due to his Senior Bowl performance and the positives in his Maryland tape. :)

Cowart will have a hard time making it. Hearing good things but not good enough I think.

If Mariota is in, their O-line is also probably starters

Cowart has been flashing in camp and it's a rookie. Don't think he'll go through waivers if we try to stash him on PS

So, who do we cut, Shelton or Butler?

Maybe just coaching curiosity

Cowart will have a hard time making it. Hearing good things but not good enough I think.
I think it wouldn't be wise to cut a cheap rookie with good ceiling for one of our lesser guys on the DL.

I think they are what they are, which is just above Jag, maybe

Isaih wynn starting.

Belichick was wrong about wanting PI reviewable. This is brutal. A total overreaction to one freak missed call. If anything, perhaps make it reviewable within the last 10 minutes of games or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes