PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason week 2 - Patriots @ Titans gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been paying the most attention to this game. Didn't he play? I thought I saw posts saying he looked good.

I started the game late so I did the 'fast forward between snaps' thing and didn't really pay attention. I'd love to hear that.

Jethro StyeHam isnt ready. Maybe in a couole of years. Hoyer can bridge the gap until old man Brady hangs it up.

Have we even seen Wynn? I've seen a lot of people make it sound like a given that Wynn will be a quality starting LT in this league. I love the optimism but what is it based on?

Its only based on the preseason games. I'm not saying I'm confident overall but this game gave me some confidence in Wynn and the past 2 games have made me weary of skipper or anyone else on the depth chart. Of course Cannon is a given.

Jethro StyeHam isnt ready. Maybe in a couole of years. Hoyer can bridge the gap until old man Brady hangs it up.

Agreed that Geoffrey Studebaker has potential.

Alright, I'm done with Skipper.
another-boat-sailing.jpg

Off into the sunset.

Last edited:
Dear thread - how long until i pass this kidney stone?

Why is Wino still in??

Are you ****ing kidding me with this punting?

For those of you who read my post about Gunner not making it to the practice squad… I retract that post.

Just SpamInTheCan

The new kid Bayley's should replace Allen & Ghost, saving a spot. He can hold his own kicks.

I like that the ball is there. Lets see of Stidham learned something. Dont hold the damn ball in the end zone.

LMFAO what is going on in the Titan's feed? Sounded like someone is getting a hummer during this black screen.

Ugh. Dear God no, don't say that. Don't say that.

Some people's pass, mine didn't. I think my kidney-bladder tubes are particularly narrow and the stones were ridiculously huge.

Anyone else just catch that pair of sensual of grunts from the Tennessee broadcast?

Their punters are killing us in this.This is a must win game.

Some people's pass, mine didn't. I think my kidney-bladder tubes are particularly narrow and the stones were ridiculously huge.

Hey thanks for giving me something to worry about for the next week or 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back