PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason game against Philly live NFL Network

This is good. I may hold off on purchasing the online streaming preseason package from NFL.

Why in God's name would you do that anyway? NFLN re-runs all of that weeks games throughout the following week. Just record it. If you don't have DVR, set a reminder.

wciwdz.jpg.gif

Any .GIF with the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels gets my respect. :rocker:

I don't care who the announcers are. Until I saw this thread, I was expecting to watch the game on a small, low quality internet feed. Now that I know I get to watch it on my HD big screen, I'll gladly hit the mute button.

Agreed, living in NY, this is a godsend to a Pat's fan. I'm gonna be in football overload this weekend. I'll also be watching the Jet's game and the Giant's game (rooting against both teams). Plus, besides the Pat's game on Friday on the NFLN, supposedly that's part of a double header. I'm psyched, I miss football bigtime.

Why in God's name would you do that anyway? NFLN re-runs all of that weeks games throughout the following week. Just record it. If you don't have DVR, set a reminder.

The rewind is good for me. I cancelled directv ($100). I'll just hook my pc to my tv or watch it on my tablet. All for $15. Then I'm getting the madden 25th anniversary preorder with Sunday ticket code.

For those that miss it Friday night...

Christopher Price @cpriceNFL
For those of you who miss out, NFLN will rerun Pats-Eagles preseason opener Monday at 4 p.m.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back