PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Presale Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruban

Rookie
Reaction score
Was anybody able to get tickets during the presale this morning?
I signed in within 1 min of getting the email and the site was super buggy, crashed a couple of times and when I was finally able to select tickets and get to "Find Tickets" it didn't go anywhere.
Pretty bummed.

ya no luck here either, oh well just going to have to keep on refreshing the ticket exchange page

this is my first year... how slim are the chances of getting tickets to home games?

Was it just online or could you call ticketmaster?

ya no luck here either, oh well just going to have to keep on refreshing the ticket exchange page

this is my first year... how slim are the chances of getting tickets to home games?
I have been on the list now for 4 years. The chances use to be very good but now not good at all. You have to get very lucky. The only games you can usually find are Thursday nights (Not Opening Night) and Monday nights also some games on holidays I have had luck.

I have been on the list now for 4 years. The chances use to be very good but now not good at all. You have to get very lucky. The only games you can usually find are Thursday nights (Not Opening Night) and Monday nights also some games on holidays I have had luck.

Do you stay on the waitlist to eventually get season tickets, or have you had luck with getting tickets through ticket exchange?

Do you stay on the waitlist to eventually get season tickets, or have you had luck with getting tickets through ticket exchange?
Above I was talking about my experiences with the Ticket Exchange, to this day I still try to use the exchange as much as possible as it is the best way to get tickets. Yes, you stay on the waitlist to get season tickets eventually but I'm almost positive I still have another 20 or so years before getting those lol.

Above I was talking about my experiences with the Ticket Exchange, to this day I still try to use the exchange as much as possible as it is the best way to get tickets. Yes, you stay on the waitlist to get season tickets eventually but I'm almost positive I still have another 20 or so years before getting those lol.

Eh it's all relative really. I mean if the team stinks for a few years after TB, who knows?

The cheapest ticket on stubhub for the opening game is $500. That's kinda steep.

The cheapest ticket on stubhub for the opening game is $500. That's kinda steep.

I hope these 3rd party vendors and scalpers get murdered slowly. Just a real scum thing to do.

I was very lucky and got through yesterday. I was unpacking my stuff at the gym, got a notification on my phone, saw the email and immediately got in and was able to purchase tickets. It was the promo where you had to buy a preseason game and you could pick a reg season game as well.
This is no exaggeration - I probably clicked the log in about 1 second after getting the email, so perhaps that's why I was able to get tickets. It was pure luck because I happened to have my phone in my hand and was looking at it when the email arrived.
I got 300 level sideline seats on the visitors side - I think sec 335 for both games - I got the 8/31 preseason game and the 10/29 SD game (I refuse to call them the LA Chargers).
I was able to successfully log back in a few minutes later in an effort to get another game but the system was bugged out bigly.

I've been on the list about 10 years now. Depending on the weather and opponents, I have pretty good luck getting most games I want to go to. I'm finding the 1 o'clock games are actually harder to get tickets. Monday night and playoff games seem to be quite easy. Most of the old timers don't care to be outside in the cold.
As for keeping the tickets when I get called up? At first I wanted them, depends on how good they are

I was very lucky and got through yesterday. I was unpacking my stuff at the gym, got a notification on my phone, saw the email and immediately got in and was able to purchase tickets. It was the promo where you had to buy a preseason game and you could pick a reg season game as well.
This is no exaggeration - I probably clicked the log in about 1 second after getting the email, so perhaps that's why I was able to get tickets. It was pure luck because I happened to have my phone in my hand and was looking at it when the email arrived.
I got 300 level sideline seats on the visitors side - I think sec 335 for both games - I got the 8/31 preseason game and the 10/29 SD game (I refuse to call them the LA Chargers).
I was able to successfully log back in a few minutes later in an effort to get another game but the system was bugged out bigly.

Congrats man thats awesome.
I assume you got 2 tickets?

I think my rookie mistake was trying to get 4 tickets right away.

I've been on the list about 10 years now. Depending on the weather and opponents, I have pretty good luck getting most games I want to go to. I'm finding the 1 o'clock games are actually harder to get tickets. Monday night and playoff games seem to be quite easy. Most of the old timers don't care to be outside in the cold.
As for keeping the tickets when I get called up? At first I wanted them, depends on how good they are

Have you ever managed to get 4 tickets through the exchange?
Four of us want to go to our first Pats game this year and would like to go the game against Atlanta since its a Sunday nighter. We'll be driving down that day from Ottawa, ON, which is about a 7.5 hour drive depending on traffic, so the 1pm games don't really work.

I've been using the Ticket Exchange for about 12 years now & I agree that 1:00 games are turning out to be the hardest ticket these days. Monday night games are usually the easiest, with Thursday night games not far behind. Surprisingly, many Sunday night games are pretty hard to come by too. I think that the opponent has a lot to do with that though.

When the exchange opens, I'll tell what tickets will be available in droves: the last 2 games of the season: The Bills on Christmas Eve and the Jets on New Year's Eve. Both of these games couldn't be on much worse days. People will be dumping these two games left & right.

Congrats man thats awesome.
I assume you got 2 tickets?

I think my rookie mistake was trying to get 4 tickets right away.
Yes got 2 tix... U can only order the # of tix for which it on the waitlist... I'm on the list for 2 tix... I wouldn't have to be on the list had my brother not renewed our tickets 5 years ago... :mad::mad::mad:...but that's another story for another time

Anyone with luck getting tickets today?

nope struck out... plenty of singles available for the last 2 games of the season however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back