PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pregame Preseason Thread 8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having problems with my Game pass membership so may not be able to watch the game at all.....pain in the ----

I am sure there will be highlights somewhere (tomorrow)

It’s on NFLN live

LaBryan Ray is supposedly co-sack leader at camp & shining in 1 v 1 drills. Bedard was raving about him & it will be cool to see him vs. the giants starting OL.

LaBryan Ray is supposedly co-sack leader at camp & shining in 1 v 1 drills. Bedard was raving about him & it will be cool to see him vs. the giants starting OL.
Yip , just hope this goes well and he stays healthy.....this could be a success story in the making

People keep talking about trading Agholor because of his contract, but he’s been getting probably the most positive press out of all of the WRs this camp.

I’m starting to wonder if Bourne might get traded instead. I’ve seen at least a few stories where his effort is mentioned negatively.

Rob let's not get carried away if Agholor was on another Team same scenario BB wouldn't be Trading for him. The Patriots are not the smartest minds in the game: that said those WR's who are making $20Mill are Great!

Who is carried away? $9 million based on the current market for WRs isn't anything. Agholor can start on a lot teams or at least be a key role player. Most teams don't have two good starting WRs.

If an elite WR is making $21-22 million a year, then an average starter's value is probably around $12-15 million a year. Agholor is making $9 million.

unbelievable. starters aren't playing. what's the effing point? Coach Bill values joint practices more than preseason games....yeah so Bill and he GM can sign some JAG special teamer/6th DB from the team with who they practiced

Going to lock thread as the gdt is now up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back