PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pregame Meal - What’s Everyone Doing Tonight?

giphy.gif

My wife and I both started cracking up over that one. Well-played :cool:
Hahaha! The food looks excellent though. I just finished work and had to scrounge something up.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Hahaha! The food looks excellent though. I just finished work and had to scrounge something up.
LOL, we don't do those that often, but work got done late for both of us and they make the turkey burger feel a little less boring ;)

You don't have to post a picture, but what's on the menu there tonight?

Pulled pork w/Swiss on an onion roll. I should have purchased some of that buffalo meat they were selling and should have ground that up instead.

You don't have to post a picture, but what's on the menu there tonight?
Ate already, but I threw some leftover pizza in the air fryer and had some chips. Not very exciting :rofl: My wife ate with the kids earlier, I got stuck working later.

Just got an air fryer and I am trying french fries in it.

Getting over a stomach bug. Wife cooked up fajitas. First solid meal in a couple of days. So good. I’m jealous of those of you who are drinking. My stomach and immune system are not quite ready for that yet.

Air fryer is a godsend. Dunno what we ever did without it. Cooks so many things so perfectly and so easily.
We haven't bought one of those yet, but I see everyone raving about them. Our oven has that feature, but I haven't tried it.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back