PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions

Diggs just re-signed to 4 year extension. Bills will dominate division for at least 3 more years.
Because all it takes is a QB and a WR, amirite?

This is silly talk - predicting the NFL two years out is impossible, let alone three.

Wasn't the NFC West the ascending super division? What happened?

Diggs just re-signed to 4 year extension. Bills will dominate division for at least 3 more years.
I’m surprised, the most recent talk I had heard was that Diggs was likely to leave Buffalo. I’ll grant that they are favorites this year, but a lot can happen in two years, so I’ll hold off and see where everyone is at after the next offseason,

This is silly talk - predicting the NFL two years out is impossible, let alone three.

The NFCW won the SB, well, the Rams did.

The NYFL is actually very predictable. We know in the AFC that barring injury, KC, Buffalo, Tenn and Cincy will likely win their 4-team decisions with the potential for the Ratbirds to also be there, either as a division winner or a WC. That's five of seven with SD, Denver, Pitt, NE and Indy in the hunt for the other two spots. That's ten teams for seven spots. I call that predictable.

If you were going to start a team who would you chose first, a QB or a WR? I think I'd go with the best QB first.

Is really clear that the right way to win divisions is to pay $60M a year for your QB and top WR?

Pats go 4-2 in the Div (2-0 Jetes, 1-1 with the other two). 10-7 overall, WC again.
Agreed on point 2
Patricia might be a good candidate, but there's still a few years to go.
IMHO Patricia is not a good candidate at all and I doubt they will pass the torch to him…..he created a dumpster fire in Detroit and was hot/cold here…..there will be better options available!

If there's anyone cut, it has to be Harry. I just don't see how he makes the team over Agholor.
I would hope they could get something for him…..but then again EVERYONE knows he sucks

I just think Stevenson is the guy. Harris is redundant imo. If they find a taker for him great. I wouldn't count him out as a surprise cut if they can't.

On their low contracts, it doesn't make sense to cut either. You have two great RBs with whom you can split reps and keep fresh. That's a luxury you don't just give up. I think if push comes to shove, Bill will have to make a move because Harris isn't gonna be super cheap soon. But that isn't coming to a head yet.

When we had to rely on either more than the other last season, you could see the effect. The elongated season is brutal on a RB. No need to burn either out if you don't need to.

I would hope they could get something for him…..but then again EVERYONE knows he sucks
Maybe they can get a signed Brady jersey, ship him down to Tampa so he can make TB11 crazy down there too. Sell the jersey and pay for a little bit of Agholor

Cutting Harris..., GTFOOH, STOP SMOKING CRACK!
I see DUMB Sh#t everyday, but that TOTAL IDIOCY Tops all of it.

They aren't saving Jack by cutting a great young CHEAP running back...
This is embarrassing, turn in your #ManCard already.

Prediction? Pats win 1 playoff game in 2022. I’m ok with that…for now.

Don't see Patricia as future HC of the NEP, instead he will morph into more of an Ernie Adams type role...

My successor for HC would be Jerod Mayo...

You usually are, no need to hope.
Says the troll who was on the main forum bragging about trolling the Brady forum, which is mostly Pats fans.

Stick to ragging on the pitiful Jets instead of the Pats fans who support Brady.

Says the troll who was on the main forum bragging about trolling the Brady forum, which is mostly Pats fans.

Stick to ragging on the pitiful Jets instead of the Pats fans who support Brady.
It is ok to like Brady, however your love/obssesion boarders on the creepy, but to each his own. However, you aren't a Patriots fan, you are a Brady fan. Calling Patriots fans on a Patriots board trolls is the height of irony.

Maybe one day it will sink through your aged, ultra-thick noggin that I never, EVER have trolled anyone just for being a Brady fan. Ever. Overt Buccaneers fans I consider fair game. Likewise for whining BB/Kraft haters like you who spew disrespect while looking dumber than a box of rocks. :)

Last edited:
It is ok to like Brady, however your love/obssesion boarders on the creepy, but to each his own. However, you aren't a Patriots fan, you are a Brady fan. Calling Patriots fans on a Patriots board trolls is the height of irony.
I'll explain this to you ONE time. I didn't call him a troll or say he was trolling the Brady forum. HE DID.

And I've been a Pats fan longer than most of the posters here have been alive.

Maybe one day it will sink through your aged, ultra-thick noggin that I never, EVER have trolled anyone just for being a Brady fan. Ever. Overt Buccaneers fans I consider fair game. Likewise for whining BB/Kraft haters like you who spew disrespect while looking dumber than a box of rocks. :)
Apparently I was smart enough to get you to stop your self-proclaimed trolling of the Brady forum.

Apparently I was smart enough to get you to stop your self-proclaimed trolling of the Brady forum.

You mean the Tampa Bay Buccaneers forum? It's the off-season, "smart" guy. But I just might drop in there and say hello so you don't forget me, make sure to wave back.

I've been a Pats fan longer than most of the posters here have been alive.

You don't fool anyone with that nonsense. You're a Brady fan, not a Patriots fan. And please, get your caretaker to wipe that applesauce off your chin. Show a little dignity.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back