Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots 37
Saints 24

Patriots 31
Saints 24

Pats 27
Aints 24

Post your predictions here for Week 2, New England Patriots at New Orleans Saints.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 38 Saints 31 your score is how many points off of 38 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 31 the Saints are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest. Don't depend on "if this then this score, if that then this other score". Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment about your pick is OK.

Good luck!
P

Don't let me down boys. Pats 37 saints 28.

My Saturday's are already ruined (husker fan)

38-34 Pats.
Saints score late to make score closer than game.

you all saw what the refs allowed a DB to do to Gronk during a HOME game last week. What makes any of you think THAT will change? The Saints SHOULD flood the zones with DB's, clutch and grab all game and force the Patriots to run the ball. Meanwhile, with no pass rush to speak of and Drew Brees AT HOME, almost 99% of you are predicting a Pats win. I would not take this bet. Watch how THIS game is reffed and then extrapolate that out for the rest of the Pats road games. Do not underestimate the scumbaggery of Roger Goodell and his minions.

Having bad toughts so I won't post a score.

Pats 30

Saints 20

27-24 Pats

After shytting the bed last week, will stay the course this week..

Pats 34
Saints 17

After shytting the bed last week, will stay the course this week..

Pats 34
Saints 17
th
th

Saints 38
Pats 35

Pats 33 - Saints 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back