PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Predict the Score Contest, Week 13 MIN @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats 28
Vikes 24

Go Patriots!
Will he be here?
PI-NFL-Ragnar-Minnesota-Vikings-mascot-old-092115.vadapt.955.high.70_1_q3yxpm.jpg

Pats 31
Vikings 27

Pats 28 - Vikings 13

Hope its not too late.

Mid-high 40’s and light rain shouldn’t be an issue for a QB who, until this year, had played his entire career in Michigan and DC, with frequent late season road games in the upper Midwest and northeast. Why on earth would Cousins be affected by the weather?
you were right. Cousins put up staggering numbers on the way to this 14 point loss. I've never seen such unaffected play displayed by a dome QB before.

Mary,Mary
Quite contrary.
Just saw your posting history for the "predict the score" threads.
Funny, you've picked against the Pats EVERY time.
Troll much?

No not a troll. Superstitious . At times, if you're friends with me, you'll see me congratulating a fan of the other team for their win before the game even starts . If I'm not acquainted with a fan for any particular game I've started posting my predictions.

I have a lot more if you're interested .

Btw the only game I attended in person was at Wembley, I replaced my husband's wedding ring with a patriot wedding ring and I'm a forum supporter every year...... Just superstitious.

AND the Patriots have gone to the superbowl every season following the birth of one of my grandchildren. The latest was born in October. Haven't figured out of that means this year or next season. But it will be one of the them .

It's hard to blame them for having the dome

It gets friggin' cold there
Worst decision they ever made. The cold weather used to be a BIG factor in their home-field advantage.

Pats 24
Vikes 10

Am I too late ? :p

Pats 24
Vikings 10
;)

No not a troll. Superstitious . At times, if you're friends with me, you'll see me congratulating a fan of the other team for their win before the game even starts . If I'm not acquainted with a fan for any particular game I've started posting my predictions.

I have a lot more if you're interested .

Btw the only game I attended in person was at Wembley, I replaced my husband's wedding ring with a patriot wedding ring and I'm a forum supporter every year...... Just superstitious.

AND the Patriots have gone to the superbowl every season following the birth of one of my grandchildren. The latest was born in October. Haven't figured out of that means this year or next season. But it will be one of the them .

Aahh! The ol' reverse curse.
Keep up the good work.

Worst decision they ever made. The cold weather used to be a BIG factor in their home-field advantage.
I'm an old wimp. Spent my youth freezing on concrete and aluminum benches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back