PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just gotta eat some crow, man. I was wrong and wrong is wrong. And I was defiantly wrong.

Well, in that case, and if you insist, let me at least give you some lemon to go with it:

Crow-plate.jpg

Listen I get as passionate and angry as anyone. And I’m normally not this guy. But the crying about Edelman, and burkhead in the GDT was pathetic....I’m not talking about being mad at them. “Edelman sucks , he’s terrible, he needs to retire”..... these guys have earned some damn respect for what they’ve done and they then promptly shutup all the haters (patriots fans???) when it mattered most. 3 straight got to have it TD drives.

Also I hope the poster who said don’t give it to a white back was trolling. You’re an idiot at best.

Also Brady is a football God, cemented again tonight.

I feel real good about this Rams matchup and Goff.

Last edited:
I'm so tired I think I just want to ugly cry out of relief that it's over and we won. I was planning on using my $$ from the game to seek comfort with an unfamiliar trans woman but....

Did White get hurt?

Well, in that case, and if you insist, let me at least give you some lemon to go with it:

Crow-plate.jpg
Prefer braised but I’ll take it however. I’ve served it up enough. Time to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe